PDA

View Full Version : What flavor is Juicy Fruit??

kenshinkandon
03-06-2003, 12:38 PM
Ok while at work me and a coworker were chewing on some Juicy fruit when I posed the question what flavor is juicy fruit?

Is it a mix of fruits?

Or is supposed to taste like one fruit?

Anyone? These things bother me can anyone help.

Thanks
Don

daveymag
03-06-2003, 12:53 PM
That's deep man.

I have no idea, but it sure is delicious.

wyn1370
03-06-2003, 12:57 PM
I always think of pears when I'm chewing it. But I would think it's actually a mix.

FactsOfLife
03-06-2003, 01:20 PM
it's either smeg flavored or scrum I can never remember...

kenshinkandon
03-06-2003, 02:32 PM
I was thinking of a mix also something with a light touch of banana only sweeter.

If there's no fruit to describe it then why the name juicy fruit surely they could have come up with a better name.

Sparq
03-06-2003, 02:38 PM
The world may never know. I, however, suspect it to be a delicious blend of mildly toxic chemicals....real fruit sucks anyway ;)

FalconGuy016
03-06-2003, 03:40 PM
Thats a very good question :) ill send it to my school newspaper

FooTemps
03-06-2003, 05:47 PM
...wow, that question may be harder to answer than "what is the meaning of life"

rhetor22
03-06-2003, 09:13 PM
Well footemps, what if the meaning of life were a fruit?

Archangel Kid
03-06-2003, 09:16 PM
cmon... thats like asking why apple jacks don't taste like apples... FRUIT SELLS :)... i think... maybe not.... maybe??... i dunno but juicy fruit sells... and apple jacks sell... so it must :)

kenshinkandon
03-07-2003, 09:41 AM
thats like asking why apple jacks don't taste like apples

Yeah but at least you know what kind of fruit it is based on, Apples.

But with Juicy Fruit they don't even have any kind of fruit pictured on thier packaging or in any kind of marketing material.

I don't think the taste is gonna get me, but the question will.

I've even looked on there website there is no definitive answer to my question. I'm considering sending a E-mail asking the company what Juicy Fruit is based on?

here is the website maybe you can find something I missed
http://www.wrigley.com/wrigley/products/products_juicy_fruit.asp

The Frymarker
03-07-2003, 06:31 PM
Well I demise it's just a name.

The Have orbit....now what exactly is an orbit supposed to taste like and for that matter eclipse?

Winterfresh is minty make your mouth cold but doesn't tast like snow as far as I'm concerned.

Now the infamouse Big Red....tastes like cinnamon, cinnamon isn't red it is more of a burnt sienna. The gum is red though? So hence that name. If they were naming it after a flavor or spice that is red, paprika is red but I don't think that would make a great tasting gum.

So really I don't think there is a fruit it is supposed to be.

Apple jacks doesn't taste like apples, they were actually going to change the flavor to apples, they asked kids to vote, I don't think that is over.

Hmmmmm

Trench
03-07-2003, 06:36 PM
Well... it tastes good... Why do you guys have to go a ruin it for me? Lol...

Sparq
03-07-2003, 09:08 PM
If I'm thinking of the same Orbit, that stuff is pure evil. Really, who wants to drink something that looks like water, but has an anomalous flavor and foreign matter floating in it?