PDA

View Full Version : Jungle-Island 24 hour game

rux21
03-06-2003, 06:18 PM
Hey guys....
I'm going to be going to the Red Alert game in So-Cal (march 15-16th). It will be my first time ever going to a scenario game. I called Jungle Island and they had no information for me.
I have no Idea what to bring or what to do. Anyone ever been to a 24 hour game at Jungle Island?

I asked about paint prices and if we could bring our own paint.. they guy says.. ."um I dont know.. I think we might charge 75 dollars for a case of paint...."

I ask about sleeping setups. Should I bring a tent or sleeping bag or should I get a hotel room... he says "uhh... I don't know"

I ask him if there is any information I should know of... again.." um.. I dont know..."

Please...Anyone who would know or is going... could you give me some heads up on what I should be expecting and what I should make sure to bring.

Thanks a bunch,
Rux

rux21
03-14-2003, 04:04 PM
So is anyone going this weekend?

Hopefully I'll be playing with my New (used)automag!!

Mav D MagMan
03-29-2003, 09:27 PM
Ok, sorry this went un answered... (I'll answer it even though it won't do you any good, maybe someone else can use this)

Anyways you will probably want something to sleep in/on or if that's unnapealing you should go with a hotel room.

Paint for those events are FPO (Field Paint Only) and usually cost about $75 per case.

You should bring food/water or enough money to supply you with both...

And yeah, that's all I can think of.

I'll probably be at the next Jungle Scenario so maybe your first went well and you'll be there as well, maybe you can answer some of these q's for me!

Mav