PDA

View Full Version : Purple AO jersey!! (bit of a mishap though

beefstew
03-06-2003, 07:18 PM
well i got my purple AO jersey today, about 2 weeks late but no biggie. then i rip off the bag and take a look.
mistake 1: my name is Phil Rolfe
not Phill Rolfe
mistake 2: they put Phill Rolfe
Fruity
instead of Phil
"fruity"
Rolfe.
if anyone from csg sees this and could fix this for me that would be great. i will post picks in about 20 min when my digi cm starts working.

Your signature is way too big. Read the rules!

Just Me
03-06-2003, 07:53 PM
How much did u have to pay for the jersey? I want to order one but I cant find a price for it anywhere.
Thanks
Just ME

hitech
03-06-2003, 07:56 PM
Go here:

http://store.airgun.com/acb/showprod.cfm?&DID=17&CATID=7&ObjectGroup_ID=84

irbodden
03-06-2003, 08:11 PM
It's level 10 the scammer. I bet he is trying to scam for a free jersey too :rolleyes:

shartley
03-06-2003, 08:26 PM
Well….

You ordered it, and you didn’t do so by posting on AO.

Why don’t you bring it to their attention the same way you ordered it, or call them? I am all for having companies fix any mistakes they may have made, but I am also all for people contacting them DIRECTLY. Come on, do it the right way. :rolleyes:

Fred
03-06-2003, 08:49 PM
judging from my, and many others experience with CSG, you musta been unclear or filled something out wrong... If there was indeed a mistake on their end, I'd be willing to bet they'd fix it.

Edit: Added: BTW, I have two jersies from them, ordered at seperate times, and both came out perfectly, but, I did order over the phone, not on the web-form.

JAM
03-07-2003, 10:33 AM
Ditto Fred,

For what it's worth, i just got my jersey from CSG and it looks sweet- and it came on time.

I think the going rate is $65 plus shipping- but $5 off if you go through the AGD store.

-j

cphilip
03-07-2003, 10:35 AM
Contact them...