PDA

View Full Version : Is it?

Wolfstuff184
03-06-2003, 07:38 PM
Is paintballgear.com a reliable website. I was wondering because I am going to buy a minimag and my friend said one time they it took forever to send his stuff. So if you could tell me if they are reliable I would apreciate it.

darklord
03-06-2003, 07:51 PM
Make sure that the item says it's in stock before you order. Don't get a minimag from them. Order from AGD, or better yet, contact a dealer like Tunaman.

Tron
03-06-2003, 08:02 PM
Save the money and get it through someone like actionvillage AGD's store is way to expensive.

-Tron

Johnny_Reb
03-06-2003, 08:04 PM
Actionvillage owns paintballgear.com.;) The reason AGD's store is expensive is because it's factory direct.

darklord
03-06-2003, 08:06 PM
Aren't the markers coming from AGD stock with level 10s now...? If I were you I'd just step up to the RT pro from AGD, comes stock with it's own X-valve and intelliframe, so it's a great gun bone stock.

JAM
03-07-2003, 10:36 AM
PLus, even if action village/paintball gear's site says something's in stock, it doesn't mean it's true. IF you order from them- and I don't recommend it, call them to do it.

digitard
03-07-2003, 10:40 AM
Or you can buy one from someone here .... yes they're used markers, but with Mags it doesn't matter.

I'm sure you can find a nice RT in the "markers" forum for a REALLY good price.

Sincerely,
Dave K

cphilip
03-07-2003, 10:45 AM
Regular mag lines do not come with Level 10. RT Pro, Emags and X mags do...

Yes check our dealers forums for dealers to order from. You will get the latest editions from them.

Also note that RTP's and Emags come with X valve now. In addtion the RTP comes with Intelliframe and Emags with ULE frames.

Kevmaster
03-07-2003, 04:10 PM
i strongly recommend ordering from Tuna or even better(sorry man) your local dealer. Ive heard more than my fair share of horror stories about EVERY online store. They dont care if you ever come back and buy something. people like tuna, your local store and I want to get you to come back and buy again soon. I know that I personally take customer service as my top priority. If you arnt 100% satisfied at the end of a transaction, youll be my first (of over 100 internet orders and countless store sales). I make sure my customers walk away happy from my store. Tuna has done the exact same thing. your local store will do the exact same thing. PBGear.com couldnt care less if you came back--they just want to give you the lowest price

E==Mag MAN
03-07-2003, 05:42 PM
I have no problem with actionvillage, I just call and make sure everything is in stock then I place my order.