PDA

View Full Version : Reloader.

felony
03-06-2003, 08:31 PM
Hey guys..

With the new low-rise ULE bodies coming out, I am thinking about upgrading my 12v hopper due to blow black etc.

Will a Reloader suit me? Or should I save for a Eggy II?

What I would really like to do, though I have never held one, is to get a warp feed. Would you suggest a warp? Is it heavy or too bulky? Do you think it improves some aspects of your game? And finally, is it difficult to setup/adjust and are you able to use different types of paintballs w/o having to re-adjust?

So basically, Reloader, Eggy II, or warp and current revvy?

Thanks!
Dan

-=Squid=-
03-06-2003, 08:50 PM
halo b. and if its too much, eggy, reloader wont perform really any better than the 12vt...Its simply better to get one insane speed creature like fonzy. I love my halo b. Sorry for this un-well written post, dont question it please.

felony
03-06-2003, 08:55 PM
I didn't name a halo because I don't need it. I am looking for a force feed hopper more then anything to fight the blowback in a low-rise.

I am currently shooting a classic valve mag, but am either thinking of a x-valve, or thinking of another marker, electro in the future.

So it is between a Egg and warp, but I think Egg because that will be a easier switch from marker to marker, unless anyone can convince me otherwise..?

thanks
dan

-=Squid=-
03-06-2003, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by felony
I didn't name a halo because I don't need it. I am looking for a force feed hopper more then anything to fight the blowback in a low-rise.

I am currently shooting a classic valve mag, but am either thinking of a x-valve, or thinking of another marker, electro in the future.

So it is between a Egg and warp, but I think Egg because that will be a easier switch from marker to marker, unless anyone can convince me otherwise..?

thanks
dan

lol...a HALO is a force feed, and its FAR faster than an egg...if your giong to invest in a nice new hopper, why not get the best?

EsPo
03-06-2003, 09:12 PM
Originally posted by -=Squid=-

lol...a HALO is a force feed, and its FAR faster than an egg...if your giong to invest in a nice new hopper, why not get the best?
cause the best is almost double the price of the 2nd best..(eggs go for 65 halos 100)

plus, when are you going to shoot over 17 bps with a mag... cmon.

felony
03-06-2003, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by EsPo

cause the best is almost double the price of the 2nd best..(eggs go for 65 halos 100)

Exactly what I'm saying. I understand the debate on a warp or halo, cause they are the same price, but I will not pay 120 for a loader, unless it's a warp..

dan

E==Mag MAN
03-07-2003, 05:47 PM
Well when you shoot at angles that xtra couple balls faster a halo can provide will definitly help you out. I say just spend the xtra bones and invest in a halo if you can find one, im on a jihad to find one under 140:(

-=Squid=-
03-07-2003, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by EsPo

ok, so you wouldnt take a halo over an egg? Anyways, like I said, why not get the best? To me its worth the price, just because its so well built, GREAT customer support, doesnt like like a *****, and its not made by BE.

Mr. T!
03-08-2003, 02:09 AM
Definatly go with the EGG, they are much lighter, adn for your setup, it fits idealy. I really like my egg, and i am happy it doesn't weight like 90 lbs, like a halo.