PDA

View Full Version : Last day with emag tommorow...

SlipknotX556
03-07-2003, 10:03 PM
Well, tommorow, is the last time I will be playing with my emag. I am selling it to get a 2k2 timmy. Only reason I am selling, is because of the problems, its been giving me. Everytime I go out, something breaks, I spend most of the day trying to fix it and get right. I am shipping it to AGD sometime next week. Its been a great gun to me(when it worked). Just thought I would tell you guys.

FalconGuy016
03-07-2003, 10:07 PM
Why? :( what went wrong?

you can give it to me :)

SlipknotX556
03-07-2003, 10:11 PM
Everything goes wrong with this gun. Everytime I think I have the problem fixed, another one pops up. I have had tons of conversations with BlackVCG about this gun and everything he says, works for one game, then another problem, its non stop problems with the gun. Everytime I got to the field, people always tell me to sell that thing and get a better gun, I always ignored it, but now I am gonna start to listen.

Remington
03-07-2003, 10:13 PM
Willing to trade for a ReTromag? :D It's got all the fixings, I'm sure we can work something out.

SlipknotX556
03-07-2003, 10:20 PM
Na, I think im gonna get out of the mag family and move on. Thanks for the offer though, but if you have a blue to black fade 2k2 timmy hanging around, then we can start talking.:)

Remington
03-07-2003, 10:32 PM
Hmmm . . . I'll check my kitchen draw but I don't think I have any lying around. ;)

Clare
03-07-2003, 10:32 PM
sorry to hear that..

the mag family will miss you!

Halliday
03-08-2003, 12:33 AM
It's ironic that tommorrow will by my first day playing with my E-mag :)

Russ
03-08-2003, 09:52 AM
SlipknotX556,

I, too had a lot of trouble with an eMicro-Mag (A REAL lot!) My AGD E-Mag (It's repacement) would always seem to break more paint that most other guns at the field, well, that was before Lvl 10... :)

So, what specific issues are you having with your E-Mag? Your comments are very general in nature, I'd like to know what's going wrong with your gun.

Thanks

darklord
03-08-2003, 10:12 AM
I had e-mag problems too and was considering selling, until I sent it to BlackVCG and he repaired it. Now it rips. What kind of problems are you having? Buy an RT parts kit so you can replace o-rings when necessary. Other than that the only thing I could see would be the board, which really shouldn't screw up on ya. Good choice on the 2k2 timmy though, those are really nice guns.

SlipknotX556
03-08-2003, 04:30 PM
Their are problems left and right with the gun. The only reason I played today, was because my brother was nice enough to lend my his RT valve. The gun has many issues, mostly in the valve. Cant really explain the problems again (to long of a list), so this week and I am calling AGD to get an RMA, then sending it away for the last time. But today, it worked fine, other then the fact I ran out of battery power, no one chop all day, I was using a lvl 7 system.

Xen
03-08-2003, 05:00 PM
i know the fealing slipknot, i would bring my emag to Gunga every time it gave me trouble nd yet id still have probs at the field

SlipknotX556
03-08-2003, 05:05 PM
I hate that, you think its all fixed and then when you get to the feild it breaks down.

BlackVCG
03-08-2003, 05:46 PM
If you're willing to give it one more chance, I'll personally take a look at it for you.

SlipknotX556
03-08-2003, 06:58 PM
Thanks Black, I will give it another chance. Now, should I send you all the lvl 10 parts and stock barrel and ASA or just the bare gun?

BlackVCG
03-09-2003, 12:11 AM
Check your PM.

RT pRo AuToMaG
03-09-2003, 12:45 AM
If you leave the mag family, you will come back! I remember my old RT pro broke like a mofo, worked fine at home, but at the field, it leaked and acted up and did all kinds of weird things. I got pissed and traded it for a shocker, then christmas came, bought a matrix, traded the shocker for an armageddon tank, then i traded the matrix and armageddon for an adrenalin angel, got pissed at the angel so i traded it for a micro emag with level 10, emagnum, and a few other things. once you leave mag, you always come back.

Tunaman
03-09-2003, 08:29 AM
I too would be more than happy to fix this marker for you. Dont give up on it...all markers act up. Sometimes it just needs someone elses touch to figure it out...;) :D

SlipknotX556
03-09-2003, 12:10 PM
I will be giving it one more chance. I will be sending it to BlackVCG monday or tuesday, Tunaman thanks for the offer.

silenttype
03-09-2003, 05:39 PM
Do you always take it apart and tinker with it,If it works leave it alone,my emag works sweet never any probs.
Some people just mess with there markers so much they make them not work.
Get it fixed and just keep it oild and clean,you will b happier with it.
Dont think other markers work all the time either.
They break to.:cool:

RT pRo AuToMaG
03-09-2003, 09:44 PM
Originally posted by silenttype
Do you always take it apart and tinker with it,If it works leave it alone,my emag works sweet never any probs.
Some people just mess with there markers so much they make them not work.
Get it fixed and just keep it oild and clean,you will b happier with it.
Dont think other markers work all the time either.
They break to.:cool:

damn, that describes me PERFECTLY! :cool: