PDA

View Full Version : Upgrade my old 68 Classic

DesertEagle
03-07-2003, 11:28 PM
Well she has been good to me. Over 10 years old and she can still light it up. I want to take advantage of the X valve replacement/upgrade. I do not want to turn in a perfectly good working valve system. So I was going to purchase the upgrade and make a new gun. My question is what main body will the X valve fit in? Does the X valve only fit in the classic Mag and Minimag bodies or could I use the RT Pro body? I like the new RT Pro No-Rise main body. I am afraid that the X valve will not fit this. Also is it still true that the Minimag uses the screw in cocker style barrels and the Classic mag uses the standard mag barrel? I would like to use the screw in type barrels simply for cost and a wider selection. Also if there is anyone that has done this and has any other suggestions please let me know. Thanks in advance.

Brak
03-07-2003, 11:31 PM
the x valve will with into all bodies except for the original RT. it will fit into the no-rise body. also, all mags use automag barrels except for the xtreme emag and sluggo design bodies