PDA

View Full Version : hmm Have the cash.. but where to get one?? I want an X-Mag now! :)

DyNasTy
03-08-2003, 12:18 AM
Hey i got 3000 on me, and would love to pick up a CNC Xtreme, but I dont wanna wait till next year to get it lol, where can I order them from so i can have it within atleast a few months if possible??

LaW
03-08-2003, 12:20 AM
Originally posted by DyNasTy
Hey i got 3000 on me, and would love to pick up a CNC Xtreme, but I dont wanna wait till next year to get it lol, where can I order them from so i can have it within atleast a few months if possible??
lol offer someone getting one 3000 and i'm sure they will part with it lol

Cliffio
03-08-2003, 12:48 AM
good luck

Beaver
03-08-2003, 02:39 AM
Umm... let me get this straight, you act as though you play on Dynasty, but you're from Canada when Dynasty is from So-Cal. Also, being that Dynasty is fully sponsored by WDP, I highly doubt that one of their players is going to be shooting an X-Mag...

I could be all wrong, though.

PsychoBaller
03-08-2003, 02:52 AM
Beaver.... ur pretty much 10O percent correct in all ur assumptions.... lol.... should raise some of the historic philosophers and show them that Assumptions are not always wrong.

~da baller

Jack & Coke
03-08-2003, 03:18 AM
Originally posted by Beaver
...you act as though you play on Dynasty...

Whoa... easy there... Where in his post does he act as though he plays on Dynasty? :confused:

His name and sig? Maybe he's a big fan of the team...?:)

DyNasTy
03-08-2003, 11:23 AM
Ive never said I play for Dynasty, in fact people have asked me, and I distinctly say " no "

I am just a fan of the team, because I think they are teh best pro team around and I got to meet them and they are pretty cool guys. So dont assume just because my name says Dynasty that I go around telling everyone I play for dynasty

Its kinda like me saying, hey your name says Beaver, and your not a beaver are you?? and you arent canadian are you??

... :p

anyways anyone got an X-Mag FS, I dont want a reg E-mag unless I get one in a trade.