PDA

View Full Version : custom products

TippmannMan
03-08-2003, 09:33 PM
just wondering if anyone who has used a custom products barrel with those bulges could relate the ease/difficulty of cleaning to me? im thinking of welcoming one of those barrels to my mag but it seems hard to clean completely if it has those bulges on it.

Python14
03-08-2003, 09:37 PM
I've used custom products barrels before and they are one of my favorites. The shape of the barrel is easy to clean. I just clean it with a damp rag after every game and it's shiny for the next.

TippmannMan
03-08-2003, 09:50 PM
thanks for replying but i meant the inside of the barrel. if the barrel has bulges outside the barrel i assume the interior is also rugged? if so wouldnt paint chips and splatter get stuck in these bulges therefore making it hard to squeegee the gunk out?

Riot[Z-Grip]
03-08-2003, 10:05 PM
Nope, the inside of a CP is straight all the way through.
No stepping or bulging on the ID at all. =)

-Riot

TippmannMan
03-08-2003, 10:12 PM
ah cool. some online paintball retailer out there (i forget which) is misleading people then(including myself). it said the bulges acted to control the ball by using the air pockets to center the ball as it exited the barrel. thanks for the correction i just might get one now.

DiRTyBuNNy
03-09-2003, 02:15 AM
Nope..it's straight as an arrow inside..CP's are my favorite barrels...I've got the 1-piece ones..I'm going to slowly start my own one-piece collection and get all the different bore sizes in 14" cp's...