PDA

View Full Version : SPPLAT Attack...Documentary Award?

Darkstorm
03-09-2003, 02:26 PM
I noticed that Spplat attack is not listed for any of the major awards as a "Documentary". Oh well, maybe MTV will give it one. Just goes to show how Hollywood doesn't get it.

ROFLMAOAMODAJ

silenttype
03-09-2003, 05:26 PM
Sorry but the video sucks,its just Shatner talking mostly BLA BLA BLA not enough action, i watched 10 min of it and shut it off.:D

Gitaroo Man
03-09-2003, 06:36 PM
silent type, stop posting that picture...it shows there is a picture next to every thread you post in and it gets really annoying

speedyejl
03-09-2003, 06:50 PM
I'd rather watch the AGD video, the whole length.

WARPED1
03-09-2003, 07:26 PM
Originally posted by silenttype
Sorry but the video sucks,its just Shatner talking mostly BLA BLA BLA not enough action, i watched 10 min of it and shut it off.:D You are friggin' insane! It's jam packed with action!

silenttype
03-09-2003, 07:56 PM
I think its a nice picture you have a problem with the American flag.ill try to put it in my signature,OK:rolleyes:

speedyejl
03-09-2003, 07:58 PM
Ouch I think silenttype is calling you an un-patriotic communist/terrorist (communist worked better 15years ago) Gitaroo Man.

silenttype
03-09-2003, 08:02 PM
Commie

Gitaroo Man
03-09-2003, 08:09 PM
No, its fine but that kind of thing is meant for sigs. I meant in no way to say I didn't like the image. It just takes up bandwith and such.

And I hope you aren't serious about commie and terrorist....

MrMag
03-09-2003, 08:17 PM
well uploading that image every time takes up ao's bandwith. so just put it in your sig. and btw commies rock

silenttype
03-09-2003, 08:40 PM
No commie just kiddin,I cant figure out how to put it in a signature,screw it im sick of trying,I saved it into a file i add the codes and nothing.
Over it:confused:

Star_Base_CGI
03-09-2003, 08:41 PM
I seen the video about 7 times. I like to watch whats going on the background. At the end theres an editing error. SOmeone walks behind teh BGH 3 times in a row. Same scene shown 3 times in slow motion. I like the skull hopper my mom pointed. SOmeone said it belongs to viper. The extra scenes, camera man and someone got shot in the nads. Im bringing a Cup for 2.

spazzed
03-09-2003, 09:12 PM
The guy who shot the dude in the nuts was our very own Manike.. can't miss him.. damn brit..hehehe :D

Gitaroo Man
03-09-2003, 09:33 PM
Silent,

Just right click on the image from one of the threads you posted it in. Then click properties and copy the address (URL) into your sig so it looks like this:

[img*]http://www.automags.org/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=685990[/img*]

but without the "*" thingies

silenttype
03-10-2003, 08:17 AM
yee ha thanks gitaroo;)

manike
03-10-2003, 08:59 AM
Originally posted by spazzed
The guy who shot the dude in the nuts was our very own Manike.. can't miss him.. damn brit..hehehe :D

I shot the camerman in the lense in Armageddon... then it cuts to a totally different scene with the cameraman getting shot in the nads... and that scene was in the woods... and I don't do woods :) :D

Well not when there's buildings and stuff to play around!

At the next event to go one better, I'm gonna have to shoot Tom in the behind! ... ??? what someone already did that, and from the same team also???.... :D hehehe

I'll have to think up something else to do. Maybe the Brit Versus? ;)

RamboPreacher
03-10-2003, 09:28 AM
I made the same mistake watching those clips (thinking Manike shot the guy in the private area). I had to watch it a couple more times to see the edit split - it's pretty obvious now Manike pointed it out.

as far as the video goes, I like it. Its entertaining and fun. I saw somie repeated footage and alot of out of sequence (or what looks to be) footage, but it flows well and the Shatner commentary is great.

The only thing I don't like, and the reason I probably don't watch it more is that klingcow dud swearing. But it is all worthwhile in the scene when Shatner is putting the hurt on him (for real, aparantly).

hitech
03-10-2003, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by RamboPreacher
The only thing I don't like, and the reason I probably don't watch it more is that klingcow dud swearing.

Yeah, you think they could have edited that out more. I have to make sure the kids aren't around when I watch it. :rolleyes: