PDA

View Full Version : Mini WARP FEED Poll

nato
03-09-2003, 04:43 PM
Tom had previously sayed that a smaller warp feed would not be worth making in the long run. Im curious to see if you guys would think a small warp feed would be worth buying. Maybe if there is a lot of interest then he might change his mind?:confused: I know that I would buy a mini warp in a flash. Tell me what you guys think!
N.A.T.O.;)

FalconGuy016
03-09-2003, 05:02 PM
Its the only way I would buy one

LaW
03-09-2003, 06:06 PM
He is not going to change his mind. The warp feed sells well, but not well enough in the right market to support making a smaller new design... He is pretty firm on his opinion

and if tom read this....

When will there be a chance to buy vertical xmag breeches? I want a new one for my sfl....

nuclear zombie
03-09-2003, 07:43 PM
there is already a poll covering this topic:

http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=64767&highlight=warp+feed

I think everyone wants a smaller warp feed according to that poll .

Python14
03-09-2003, 09:02 PM
Everyone on this board wants something, but no one wants to buy anything.

I'm guilty though. I'd love to have a smaller warp, but I don't think I'd honestly buy one if they were available. Sorry.

nato
03-09-2003, 10:25 PM
Whoa! I searched everywhere to make sure that there was no poll already out there for this! Guess I skipped it. Sorry:rolleyes:
N.A.T.O.

karatekid8989
03-11-2003, 04:07 PM
i only way i would buy a warp feed is if they made a smaller one. Because i've played with a friends and i thought it got in the way and still made a pretty good target.