PDA

View Full Version : Would you buy a Whopper ?

nuclear zombie
03-09-2003, 07:56 PM
Would you buy a whopper? ,not the one at Burger King. I am refering to the hopper/warp type that Patron God of Pirates is attempting to build . I know there is alot of talk about smaller warps , but I think that Patron God of Pirates is on the right track . Why have two sets of batteries, and two motors to do the job that one could do ?

Would you buy a hopper/warp combo , if it was the size and weight of a HaloB, could feed just as fast, and only around $140-$150 ?

PzYcO
03-09-2003, 09:57 PM
Have fun making one, i know i sure did **laugh**

srrdude
03-10-2003, 11:40 AM
i too had fun...

Patron God of Pirates
03-10-2003, 11:49 AM
Whoa there! I never said I was trying to build it, I just proposed it. Good luck to everyone trying to throw together a proto. I would set the price in the $300 range. I know that is expensive, but think about the price of buying a Warp and a Halo.

Hmmm... That gives me a second name idea "The Walo" (Way-Low). Helps describe what it does for your profile.

srrdude
03-10-2003, 12:32 PM
and it wouldnt be much more expensive than a warp...it only uses one 2 9 volts and one motor.

PzYcO
03-10-2003, 02:13 PM
rofl...it would be WAY more expensive then a warp dude

srrdude
03-10-2003, 02:42 PM
watever... if i recall urs failed. WE have very different designs. Of course u would be able to sell it for more.. but you wouldnt need to.

halB
03-10-2003, 03:11 PM
not only would i buy a whopper, i would also pay for the beta versions and beta test it, assuming id get full tech support, and the actual product at release (id send back the beta if you wanted it). ive found a great joy in betaing things, because its one thing to brag about having something someone else doesnt :) im so evil

BTAutoMag
03-10-2003, 03:27 PM
only if you make it my way with the pickles on the side

spantol
03-10-2003, 03:29 PM
Yeah, what halB said. I'd be thrilled to be a part of such a project.

Originally posted by halB
not only would i buy a whopper, i would also pay for the beta versions and beta test it, assuming id get full tech support, and the actual product at release (id send back the beta if you wanted it). ive found a great joy in betaing things, because its one thing to brag about having something someone else doesnt :) im so evil

srrdude
03-10-2003, 03:33 PM
im thrilled to be workin on one...

nuclear zombie
03-10-2003, 06:03 PM
Patron God of Pirates: sorry about that kind got confused about who was making it .

I'm working on several designs right now , and trying find a company to help with the prototyping .

srrdude
03-10-2003, 06:27 PM
how bout an xtra wapr and revv... can i just piss those away? im already workin on it... you could build one off my design too. order any hopper shell u want from anywhere from 6-30 dollars, order a warp... a heat pen (7 bucks at home depot), a propeller prong (you can get one from wicked air sports for bout 10 bucks) and your good to go. so until you know what your talkin about please do me a favor and shut up. I grow stupider just talking to you.

halB
03-10-2003, 08:25 PM
ya pzyco, ur pretty damn bitter and doing nothing for this thread, shutup

yeahthatsme
03-11-2003, 04:40 PM
i'd get one depending on price, and i'd also be super glad to beta test...