PDA

View Full Version : Armies of Armageddeon MXS contest

hitmanng
03-09-2003, 10:29 PM
Those that didn't know MXS had a contest to write the story line. We were hoping to know the winner yesterday but they got too many enteries so they are still working on it. AAHHHH I am dying to know.
Just thought I would share. :eek:
Hitmanng

RHYNO
03-10-2003, 05:20 PM
I hadn't heard if a decision was made, and the winner/storyline will determine if we go or not.

hitmanng
03-11-2003, 11:49 PM
Originally posted by RHYNO
I hadn't heard if a decision was made, and the winner/storyline will determine if we go or not.

Looking for a good storyline or just one that a TZ member wrote? I know I am torn. I want to hit Spear of Destiny (didn't Hipkiss write that), and the two that Tom is doing two towers and the one in Tn then I have a big maybe on Armies of Armageddon. I am not sure I can hit that many scenarios in April - June. My wife would disown me.
Hitmanng

RHYNO
03-12-2003, 11:04 AM
I think the've decided to make it a "team event" if one of the TZ members storylines is chosen.
There's 3-4 different members that have submitted, but I don't know exactly who?

Yeah - Hipkiss did write Spear.

We have roughly 1-2 scenario/big games on the schedule a month as it stands now, and I'm planning on hitting them all..... The question right now is whether I'll be playing, or just supporting at the first couple events.
I've got a surgery consult April second, and if I need work, PT may interfere with the first event or two.