PDA

View Full Version : Paintball mention on SportsByBrooks

krafty
03-10-2003, 03:19 PM
http://www.sportsbybrooks.com/

shartley
03-10-2003, 03:23 PM
That would have been GREAT if they had not chosen to use the Angel (edited... um girl) as their picture… now THAT really gives us a good name doesn’t it?

WARPED1
03-10-2003, 03:24 PM
Face reality man, sex sells...........:D

krafty
03-10-2003, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by shartley
That would have been GREAT if they had not chosen to use the Angel (edited... um girl) as their picture… now THAT really gives us a good name doesn’t it?

Actually it fits very well with the attitude of Sports By Brooks. Look at the pictures sometime and you'll see what I mean. It's a great site for the latest sports news/gossip, though.

shartley
03-10-2003, 03:28 PM
LOL I am the LAST person who needs to “face reality”. Sexuality sells too, and there IS a difference. Just like there is a difference between a woman in a swimsuit and a woman totally naked. There are various degrees of everything.. including sex and sexuality.

And if you need “SEX” to sell your product (unless it is a sex industry product) you are a retard or have a bad product… I wonder which it is in this case? Sexuality on the other hand can be a great tool, and you can have THAT fully clothed. Oh, but you can’t masturbate as well to a fully clothed woman can you? :rolleyes:

Who is it that needs to face reality? ;)

shartley
03-10-2003, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by krafty
Actually it fits very well with the attitude of Sports By Brooks. Look at the pictures sometime and you'll see what I mean. It's a great site for the latest sports news/gossip, though.
I did… and they still could have used a picture of a clothed women… they ARE available you know.

My comment is about what I think would be better for the SPORT, not what might be better for their “site”. ;) One I care about, the other I couldn't care less about. ;);)