PDA

View Full Version : Stolen stuff, keep a look out AO!

Ryknow
03-10-2003, 07:06 PM
Almost all of yall know what my stuff looks like, but a lot of important stuff got stolen from me. Here is what I am missing:
1) Custom annodized freak tip (purple and chrome splash)

2) 8 freak inserts, all colors; case has A Raven sticker, AGD sticker (lion logo), and Nexed on it

3)Level 10 stuff for a mag, all but one carrier and the shems, its inside the freak kit

4)3 pods, 2 chrome, one clear

5)700 paintballs (about) (black/green)

Everyone keepan eye out for this stuff PLEASE! I need it back bad! I have a leaking LX and cant repair it, and I need a freak tip and inserts. The freak tip is pictured on this website in a couple of places. Thanks for anyone's help.
~Tyler

(my purple and chrome gun is on this website: http://www.network54.com/Hide/Forum/thread?forumid=202067&messageid=1046229559&lp=1046378679 my gun is on the bottom)

Bront
03-10-2003, 07:47 PM
I see you're in AL, but where were you when this was lifted?

Also, I wouldn't worry about the paint. That's probably long gone.

cheetah256
03-10-2003, 07:59 PM
yeah, pods would be just as hard to prove...the freak and the lvl 10 parts are kinda important though..i'll let you know if i see anything..

Ryknow
03-10-2003, 08:05 PM
I'm in Mobile if that matters, playing at Xtreme Paintball, I had stepped off the field to get some fod from Arby's, I was gone roughyl 15 mins. When I left I boxed up all my stuff and sealed the box, put it below the spool it was on and put my friend's gun on it. He was watching his gun btw, and when I came back he had left, and so had my stuff. If anyone sees this call e-mail me or im me Ryknow9588@yahoo.com or AIM: Ryknow5988
~Tyler

EDIT: the pods have my name and AGD stickers on them sso I dont loose em.

Blennidae
03-10-2003, 08:06 PM
Sorry to hear that happened. That has to be a one of a kind ano job on the freak tip. Hope you get it back.