PDA

View Full Version : R.T.B.

Deadeye
03-10-2003, 08:37 PM
Hi guys,

It's been awhile, too long in fact, but reality did kick in, certain paintball issues here, I didn't have much of a choice...still, I'm back home now and glad to be. :D

Damm, there are alot of new faces around. Any of the old school guys still here? Pre AO? Anyone? :confused:

For the guys I don't know, my name's Tim and I'm currently living in Singapore. Been playing PB since 94 and took a long break after my Firearms Permit expired...

Here's me playing the only local field in Singapore. My Mag's was still on CO2 then... :o
http://album.mystarhub.com.sg/uploadImages/[email protected]/DEADEYE7.jpg

Here's my baby, after mods. A real 'classic' IMHO, compared to now. ;)
http://album.mystarhub.com.sg/uploadImages/[email protected]/DEADEYEECLIPSE.jpg

Anyways, looking forward to getting reacquainted with you guys. See you on the boards. ;)

Stay safe.

Tim.

FalconGuy016
03-10-2003, 08:52 PM
Hey welcome back (of course I wasnt here then :))

Why do you have an asa right below your grip frame?

PzYcO
03-10-2003, 08:53 PM
haha just noticed that too..maybe he needed to drop it down to fit his foregrip? :rolleyes:

Deadeye
03-10-2003, 08:57 PM
That's right, I needed the extra drop. With the lack of parts and facilities here, getting the right 'tools' was a nightmare. I had to work with what I had and this was it...sad but true...

Stay safe.

Tim.

magman007
03-10-2003, 08:58 PM
I remember ya bro, not too old school, but im there with ao gen 2... right after agd bought it... So welcome back man! i remember listenin to your debates and stuff about playing there, sending your mag to WEBBY for a while etc

Fatjon
03-10-2003, 09:01 PM
Im totaly confused with you ASA, drop, drop thing. How? :confused: :confused:

PzYcO
03-10-2003, 09:01 PM
You might want to pick up a nw quick disconnect seen here... NW Paintball (http://www.nwpaintballproducts.com/MM007.ASP?i=&pageno=141&start=11&aProds=)

WARPED1
03-10-2003, 09:20 PM
Greetings and salutations Deadeye!

Koosh
03-10-2003, 09:26 PM
Didn't you used to have those jets that flew right at the screen in your sig?

Because I think I bought an on/off CO2 tank (one that had a decal of Calvin on it, and a JT sticker on the bottom) from you almost exactly a year ago, you said it cost how much I paid for it to send it here to the US, so I guess I still owe ya some money ;) Don't expect any money any time soon though:p ;)

But welcome back!

Gitaroo Man
03-10-2003, 09:26 PM
Welcome back and of course I wasn't here...

GT
03-10-2003, 09:35 PM
I love the old eclipse kit Ice Blue. I am looking for one.

I had an ice blue eclipse angel about 2 years ago.

jb

Deadeye
03-11-2003, 10:38 PM
Hey Guys,

Thanks for the warm welcome back, I really appreciate it. ;)

Koosh, I remember you...and am still waiting on payment...LOL!

Stay safe all.

Tim.

Smokee_2_7
03-11-2003, 11:16 PM
Deadeye, whats up man!, I rememebr you from way back when, as well as up until you had to get out for a while. Glad to see you're back!. Yes, things have definitly changed alot around here - - lol.

Carl

Kevmag
03-11-2003, 11:31 PM
took a long break after my Firearms Permit expired...

You need a permit to play paintball? Just out of curiosity, how much are paintball related things over there?

Welcome back - Kevin

funkmunky56
03-12-2003, 08:54 AM
glad to have you back... and I like the Eclipse kit! In fact, I like it so much, I just had mine milled and powdercoated blue!!! hahahahaaaa...

just messin'. Sooo, what's living in Singapore like? Is the food good? :-)

Dave

Deadeye
03-12-2003, 09:10 AM
Carl! Hey dude, it's been awhile! How are ya doing? Roger that on the changes! ;)

Originally posted by Kevmag
You need a permit to play paintball? Just out of curiosity, how much are paintball related things over there?

Welcome back - Kevin

Hey Kevin, thanks for the welcome. :) Okay, you're gonna love this. Check it out:

1. No personal markers allowed. I was lucky. ;)
2. Markers have to be kept at the field, not at home.
3. Box of paint; RP Scherer $180.
4. No walk ins, need to organized a game before playing.
5. ALL players have to wear chest protectors, no exceptions. I wore a Black LBV. ;)
6. There's a barrier seperating both teams from each other. No full contact at all. Run forward, get the flag, run BACK to home base.

Originally posted by funkmunky56
glad to have you back... and I like the Eclipse kit! In fact, I like it so much, I just had mine milled and powdercoated blue!!! hahahahaaaa...

just messin'. Sooo, what's living in Singapore like? Is the food good? :-)

Dave

Dave, it's alright. Hot humid as hell but pretty much okay. Food's great cause you've got like a whole lot of different types to choose from... :)

Thanks guys!

Stay safe.

Tim.