PDA

View Full Version : Sell my old valve-bolt thing?

p8ntogo
03-10-2003, 08:39 PM
Hi a am a 14yr old paintballer that has been playing since the age of 7, i need help!!!! i just bought a minimag(used) and i was lookin for reviews on the retro valve, based on what ive read, they are REALLY great; im $100 short, and i heared i could sell my current valve for close to $100, i would like to know if that is true. oh, are Retro valves tournament legal???? thanx 4 ur time,

Jeff.

Tunaman
03-10-2003, 08:57 PM
Your minimag valve is certainly worth 100 bucks. Retrovalves rock and are tourney legal.;) :D

silenttype
03-10-2003, 09:55 PM
Save your money kid,just put a level 10 on it,the stock valve is all u need,buy a nice trigger.If you have big biceps get a warp.
U would be the baddest looking 14 year old on the field.

speedyejl
03-10-2003, 11:03 PM
You can buy an X-valve at the AGD store using your classic valve for only $200. X-valve at AGD store (http://store.airgun.com/acb/showdetl.cfm?&DID=17&Product_ID=19&CATID=5)

Just to summerize what a X-valve is here I go:

Its a Retro valve made of aluminum so its super light
Recharges at 26bps+ like a Retro

When you pull the trigger it pushes back
(this eliminates shootdown and boosts your ROF, and yes it is legal in all major tournies, and legal in all most all smaller ones.

Comes with a LX Kit (in case you don't know the Level 10 kit will never let you chop paint, it is so gentile that you can stick your finger in the breech, fire, and all you feel is a little tickle.)

Unfortunatley there is a little bit of a wait on them, since they are so hot right now. Give them some time and you can get yours.

GhillieGuy
03-10-2003, 11:30 PM
I would keep the mini valve. So what if it's a little heavyer... (even though it's fast!):D hehe