PDA

View Full Version : Probelm with my gun!

Aliens-8-MyDad
03-11-2003, 03:20 PM
ok i have a e-mag and when i presureize it doenst seem to be getting enuff pressure or sometihng, no leaks, just it wont fire. the trigger (in manual mode) goes back and forth with pressure like im going to fire, but it doesnt. ive inspected the valve and i cant find anything. i am using a 68/4.5 pmi tank so what do yall think the problem is? i need a fast responce cuase i got a AO meet on saturday the 15th

Aliens-8-MyDad
03-11-2003, 03:55 PM
**note** this e-mag has level 10, and when i turn up the velocity to much it leaks out the back so....

Dayspring
03-11-2003, 04:27 PM
What spring/carrier/shim combo are you running?

The longer the spring, the higher the velocity has to be adjusted to overcome the opposite force the spring is producing. You may need to step down a spring (i.e. from long to mid or mid to short) in order to get her to fire.

Also, having a tight carrier can produce this problem as well. Remember to oil it every use. And make sure you're running the largest one that won't leak.

Aliens-8-MyDad
03-11-2003, 04:53 PM
well the 1.5 carrier leaked so i went to the 1 carrier, 2 shims, and a middle spring.

Aliens-8-MyDad
03-11-2003, 05:07 PM
ok now i got it to sputter, the bolt comes out about 1/3 of the full length when firing. mabey im low on air, i dont know cuase the gauge on my tank is messed up, the arrow is on the oppisite side of the numbers, it sounds like the noise u hear when levl stops on a ball, or any other obstruction....

Havoc_online
03-11-2003, 05:29 PM
just take it to the meet with a full tank of air and I'll look at it.(if your going to be at the hotel friday night take it then. Dont worry there's no charge, JUST HAVE AIR!

Aliens-8-MyDad
03-12-2003, 12:16 AM
accually havoc, i live in dallas, so ill just be at the meet, can u still look at it?