PDA

View Full Version : Emag, does it recoil like an angel?

GT
03-11-2003, 03:44 PM
This sounds like a dumb Q however,

When I owned both of my LED's I would get some hefty barrel rise when I would belt out the paint. Usually after 3-4 quick shots the barrel would rise from the recoil. I am wondering if the emag has this same effect?

jb

Reo5th
03-11-2003, 04:49 PM
I didn't notice it as much on my emag, but that thing was a brick. I think I'm used to how light my angel is now so I keep a good grip on it to not get my barrel up when ripping on it.

shade23
03-11-2003, 04:50 PM
I found that you get a different kind of kick from both.
with the E-mag you get a little motion but it is heavier and so it was easier to return to your original line.
when I first shot an Ir-3 I found the muzzle rize to be Insane when I would rail it....

oneshot
03-11-2003, 04:53 PM
you don't notice the barrel rise on angels or emags, really ,,,,unless you shoot a matrix, and then pic up a ir3 or other lcd,

When ever I shoot my friends ir3, I can see the barrel rise when I rail on it, mainly because I like to shoot matrixs :D

personman
03-11-2003, 04:53 PM
Not with level 10 :p
But I've never shot an angel, I can only tell you that level 10 makes a BIG diffrence with the super bolt.

prikkaboo
03-11-2003, 04:56 PM
The kick in an emag is alot different than in an angel. The angel kick is smoother, but it rises a lot more. The emag kick is less, but it's a lot rougher. The kick on an emag is forward though, so the barrel doesn't rise as much.

Havoc_online
03-11-2003, 05:39 PM
LX Emag has less recoil than ANY angel much less any other marker out right now.

ghideon
03-11-2003, 06:40 PM
I only notice a slight rise on the Emag, and that's when I'm fooling around taking single shots at things around the field while I'm waiting for the game to start.

Also, like it's said before, Emag is heavier, so the recoil has less effect in general.

Ov3rmind
03-11-2003, 08:28 PM
Originally posted by Havoc_online
LX Emag has less recoil than ANY angel much less any other marker out right now.
Save maybe a Matrix or well tuned Cocker.