PDA

View Full Version : Florida Fields Ao Grps

NastyPTA
03-11-2003, 04:40 PM
Looking for GOOD fields in bradenton/sarasota area, as well as other Mag players......

Jonno06
03-11-2003, 05:00 PM
hey,i live on madeira beach(st pete area),where do you play?

NastyPTA
03-11-2003, 05:31 PM
hadn't played in a while, went up to a new field in lakeland last w/e, new start-up, but headed in right direction....haven't found anything remarkable down my way, was looking for someone who might know of one not listed

NastyPTA
03-13-2003, 10:36 PM
come on FL players.....

NastyPTA
03-13-2003, 10:37 PM
anybody?? just want a good field to play

Jonno06
03-15-2003, 09:53 AM
eh,I play at Florida Paintball Center,which is owned by Thunderbay(in oldsmar),which is on Ulmerton,in pinellas county. They are no less than sucky. I only play there because it's the closest one around.

Vendetta
03-21-2003, 03:08 PM
Long ago we use to play at a field in Palmetto. I think it was called Snead Island. It used to be a great field. I wonder if it is still there?

Lee
03-22-2003, 11:17 AM
oooohhhh mmmyyyy......ptsd kicking in lol. i used to work at a ield in crystal springs near zephyrhills for the guy that owns thunderbay and fpc used to have.

wheres that field in lakeland. i'm about 1/2 hour from the east side of lakeland and have heard of ields there. byop?

anyone know where to get decent paint for a decent price. i'm used to free, but because my last employer was a butthead, i bailed.

i'm looking for a group to rec play and do scenarios/24 hours with in or around north tampa/lakeland/hernando. anybody out there?

i'm self sufficient except for air (that will change soon)
and can repair and troubleshoot mags pretty well. soon t be an agd dealer. need to have a day off to check on a buisness license.

talk to me....theres more, but you probably won't believe me at first.

dadoo64@aol.com put paintball in the title
thanks,
Lee

zippy
03-27-2003, 10:59 AM
Have you heard of the new Extreme rage park in ft myers I'm not sure exactly how far that is for you from sarrasota but i go there from Orlando so it couldn't be that Bad. Pretty Decent Fields Mostly Sup. Air.. It's run by Todd Adamsom from Aftershock, so it's going in the right direction.;)

Lee
03-27-2003, 04:50 PM
hi zip, thanks for the info. are they fpo?
i might check it out soon, it's probably an hour or so from me, not too bad. directions from tampa if you can? thanks.

zippy
03-28-2003, 12:39 AM
Go to www.extremeragepark.com and you can find a map of the best directions. I'm pretty sure it'sFPO.