PDA

View Full Version : - - - - HELP - - - - where can I get X-mag - - - -

soccer10lover
03-11-2003, 10:13 PM
does anyone know where to buy an X-mag?

Smokee_2_7
03-11-2003, 11:31 PM
Yes, all of us here know where to buy x-mags.

The problem is simply that there is NO where to buy x-mags.

I can see that you're new here, so let me welcome you, answer your question, and give you some tips for making some sense out of all the mess on AO.

First off:

X-mags simply cannot be produced fast enough. Well before their initial release in the states, customers started to pre-order the guns. When the markers starting going in to production this past december, all markers made went to fill pre-orders.

Thats still going on right now.

I pre-ordered my x-mag in october of last year. Im still waiting for AGD to call me and tell me it's ready. Hopefully i will get 'the call' in the next month or so.

If you get on the list right now, the estimated time of waiting is about June-ish. You can do this in one of 2 ways.
1. go to youre local AGD dealer. Tell them you want to pre-0rder an x-mag, in what color, and with what breach options. They should take care of the rest.
2. Call AGD directly and place an order with them. Will most likely be a little more expensive this way for you, but works if there is not an airgun dealer in your area.

Now, some tips for life on AO.

With over 10,000 members at the moment, many times questions get asked multiple times by different people, and are generally answered by the same group of core members that check the boards daily. This often leads to some of the 'regulars' becoming rather tired of answering the same question literally 6 or seven times a week.

The easiest way to find info on on MANY topics is to use the search button in the upper right corner of the screen. With 'X-mag', the search would have yeilded MANY results, but spending a few minutes reading through 15 or 20 threads would probably answer all questions you could think to have about the marker. If there's still somthing that dosent make sense, then post that specific question.

Next, there are Several different forums here on AO. Each 'room ' has a different topic of discussion. Gereral questions concerning Airgun's products (availibility, marketing, ect) are addressed in the Paintball Talk forum (along with all gereral paintball topics). This particular thread belongs in paintball talk.

This forum is set aside for technical questions, regarding problems with your marker, and getting help fixing it. Most of the forum titles are pretty self explanatory. The general membership as well as the moderators appreciates everyone following these topics as it makes it much eaiser for all of us to find the information that we want quickly.

Again, welcome to AO!

Carl

soccer10lover
03-11-2003, 11:36 PM
thanks