PDA

View Full Version : Bench Revolution!!!!

who_311
03-11-2003, 10:57 PM
Benchy owners unite! The pies, cakes, wangs, and peppers all have their clans or whatever you want to call them! Now we do! All owners/users of the GLORIOUS Benchmark trigger frame post and join the club:D. Please, everyone respond.

Member #1: WC Keep
Member #2: who_311

back2integrity
03-12-2003, 10:09 PM
Woo Hoo! The Micromag RT I just got has a Benchmark double trigger frame. Anybody have any suggested modifications for it?

Load SM5
03-13-2003, 07:46 AM
Benchy Owner's get some glasses! 3 threads on the same topic! hehe:D

http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=70612

Jonesie
03-13-2003, 02:00 PM
Benchy,
For those who favor inferior products. :rolleyes:

For those who must be a part of SOMETHING. I'm a Capo FC member becasue she's an attractive female that has a great personality and plays paintball. Everything I'd want in a woman! ;)

I think I'm listed as a memebr of Jedi's Mom FC, that was just too funny to pass up! :D

Wang is started out a personal thing, those founding members SHOULD be it, but it grew...

Pepper is lame. It's the 'we couldn't get into Wang, but HAVE to be a part of something' group.

Pie is something that grew from a common AO occurance of putting PIE as an option on many polls, thus discrediting any results given by the poll. Lamer than Pepper? Perhaps.

Cake? Who knows? Again, gotta be part of something, why not? Right? Right.

Anyway, another clan is the last thing we need. Much less 3 threads about it. Good call, Load! :)

Later ~ Jonesie

Wc Keep
03-13-2003, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by Jonesie
Benchy,
For those who favor inferior products. :rolleyes:

For those who must be a part of SOMETHING. I'm a Capo FC member becasue she's an attractive female that has a great personality and plays paintball. Everything I'd want in a woman! ;)

I think I'm listed as a memebr of Jedi's Mom FC, that was just too funny to pass up! :D

Wang is started out a personal thing, those founding members SHOULD be it, but it grew...

Pepper is lame. It's the 'we couldn't get into Wang, but HAVE to be a part of something' group.

Pie is something that grew from a common AO occurance of putting PIE as an option on many polls, thus discrediting any results given by the poll. Lamer than Pepper? Perhaps.

Cake? Who knows? Again, gotta be part of something, why not? Right? Right.

Anyway, another clan is the last thing we need. Much less 3 threads about it. Good call, Load! :)

Later ~ Jonesie

sorry jonesie but the benchmark is not an inferior product. if it were it wouldnt be accepted by agd. this isnt a clan. this is a statement to help stop all you shmoes from insulting our equipment.

and didnt benchmark make the original runs of zgrips for agd??? someone correct me if im wrong.

Wc Keep
03-13-2003, 02:39 PM
Originally posted by back2integrity
Woo Hoo! The Micromag RT I just got has a Benchmark double trigger frame. Anybody have any suggested modifications for it?

dont do any mods to it. learn that you dont have to pull it all the way.

Wc Keep
03-13-2003, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by Load SM5
Benchy Owner's get some glasses! 3 threads on the same topic! hehe:D

http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=70612

i do wear glasses thats why its so easy for me to see you down field when i eliminate you load. :)

Smoke
03-13-2003, 07:37 PM
I know!!!! I'll start a clan that has only Automag owners!!! We can even have a website!!! We could call it...Automags Online?;)