PDA

View Full Version : Game in WV

jzirkle1
03-11-2003, 11:08 PM
Would anyone be interested in a Scenario Game in WV. IF so would you like to make a weekend out of it. I was thinking about maybe a camping trip where we would start on a friday of setting up tents (you would bring your own) or I could arrange for your stay at a hotel. If a hotel is what you would have in mind I have a friend that has a lodge with for cabins, complete restraunt, Pond with trout, and is tucked away in the mountains. I could work out a deal with him and make it a package deal that would include breakfast and dinner. He has a tv with over 150 channels in each room, that is always a plus,Best part the lodge would only be 45 min away from the game.

I would also like some suggestions and maybe put together a committee to help. we would work out the details and bennefits together. I would get all the paint and air, Also hypressure would be available. Fees would be to determine at a later date but all that would attend would send payment of a set fee upfront. TO insure that i didnt buy to much paint and have a bunch of people not show up.