PDA

View Full Version : Best drop for flatline?

caleqs
03-12-2003, 11:22 AM
I just got a 68/3000 flatline and it came with a short, black drop. Its a pain to take on and off an I don't feel like it moves the bottle far enough forward.

What is your opinion on the best drop for the flatline? Or even a cradle?

I'm not looking for the latest whiz-bang soo-cool gadget. I'd like something functional and affordable.

Thanks for your ideas.

Kevmag
03-12-2003, 11:44 AM
This looks like a good drop specifically for the Flatline 3k. AO - Flatline Drop (http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=66240). At $50 it is not cheap, but the fit and finish is supposed to be really nice. Check the reviews.

Another option is the NW Products Quick Disconnect. Connects using existing flatline drop. Works pretty well, but some of the products have a bit of wobble. Not too bad. PM me if you want to buy a used one.

Benchmark Mfg used to make a craddle for the flatline, but I've only seen it online.

digitard
03-12-2003, 11:46 AM
I have one of the "Datapimp69" AO drops .. its very nice, sleek and good finish. Fits well.

SIncerely,
Dave K

caleqs
03-12-2003, 12:24 PM
Wow. Probably about $20 more than I wanted to spend, but looks awesome. Think I'll go for it.

JAM
03-12-2003, 01:58 PM
Yeah, I got one, it's pricey, but i think it's worth it to support one of our own. It's a really sweet product too.

-j