PDA

View Full Version : Virginia?

Will Wood
03-12-2003, 02:08 PM
Comeing down to Virginia for April Vacation..was hopeing I could possibly get in some Paintballing lol. So just wondering like where the feilds are so I can possibly work something out depending where we are going..

E==Mag MAN
03-12-2003, 03:30 PM
www.pevs.com Pretty competitive walk-ons on the hyperball and sup air fields. Best paintball field to play at in virginia I think. They are in leeseburge.

thecavemankevin
03-15-2003, 02:55 PM
it depends..what part of va are you going to be in?

Will Wood
03-16-2003, 06:00 PM
Williamsburg

IcantBelieveit
03-16-2003, 06:22 PM
kinda in the middle, depends on how far you want to drive, and how nice of a field you want to play at, splatbrothers in hopwell is very nice, and pevs is very nice, just depends on what ya want

Ronn
03-17-2003, 12:13 PM
I agree, SplatBrothers is a great field. Top level tourney fields, and 60 +acres of nice rec fields.

www.SplatBrothersPaintball.com

Will Wood
03-17-2003, 04:04 PM
Could you estimate about how far that would be? Anything within a hour, and I'll probably go Sunday. Any AOers there wanna lend me a gun if I make it lol :D?

Ronn
03-17-2003, 05:00 PM
(From the SBP website)
Directions from Williamsburg & Tidewater

From Williamsburg to Rt 5 West to Rt 156 South across the Benjamin Harrison Bridge.
Once across the Bridge go East on Rt 10 for approximately 4 miles.
Look for the Store on your left. Teh SBP store is in the same building as Cofer's Small Engines.
Take your next left onto Moody Road and go 1/2 mile and the field is on your right.
If you are coming from Tidewater take Rt 10 West towards Hopwell.
From Surry you will go about 15 miles West on Rt. 10. Look for Cofer's Small Engines on your right.
Take the right on Moody Road before you get to the store. Go about 1/2 mile and the field is on your right.
The store is located at 13908 James River Road, Hopewell, VA 2386
The phone number is 804-452-2566

I BELIEVE the drive from Williamsburg is less than an hour. I always drive from Chesterfield, so I'm not certain.

thecavemankevin
03-18-2003, 02:38 PM
shouldn't be long of a drive at all...1/2 hour to 45 minutes.

When are you going to be there?

Will Wood
03-18-2003, 08:21 PM
April Vaca..

18th-25th or something like that.

goat
03-22-2003, 08:04 PM
There is a pretty good field a whole lot closer than those but I doubt you will be able to play there right now due to the war in Iraq ,it's on Fort Eustis-an army base just below williamsburg (maybe 15/20 minute drive down Jefferson Blvd ), but it would be worth your time to at least give them a call and see if they have anything going on on sunday, some times they have tourney's and other than that sunday is when the more experienced players show up..good people, when I lived there it was my "home field".
to find them do a search or call information and ask for the nuber to "action town paintball" their shop is on Jefferson avenue just below Denbeigh Blvd in Newport news, (the field and the shop are in differant locations), Tell them some guy named Goat from Team Outer Limits told you about it..I havent played there in a while but they may remember me, Reasonable prices to.......
I havent ever played at Pevs I hear its nice but expensive (that's second hand knowledge though so dont take my word for it)
If you are looking for some good places to eat I might be able to help with that to....Goats like food..haha
Edit: they have woods and sup air

marley618
03-23-2003, 10:40 AM
There is a field on Ft. Eustis called Action Town. It's about 15 minutes or less from Williamsburg. I have played there a lot, it's a nice field. Their website is www.actiontownsports.com

I guess goat got to it before I did.

There is also a field in Bethel Park (Hampton, Va) which is ok. It's nothing special, but it can still be fun.

Will Wood
03-25-2003, 05:08 PM
Woo, thanks. I might have to go, even if I can't get to playing, just to check it out.