PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: Peeps, Teams, Clubs of Rochester, NY

hostage
03-12-2003, 02:53 PM
Hey I have written some things about Rochester Institute of Technology trying to get a field etc. We are looking at possible trying to combine money and purchasing an AIR ball field, and booster and/or compressor. In order to get this idea going we are looking at recruiting other teams, college clubs into helping us make this "private field club". The advantages would be
1 Cost Price on Bulk Paint
2 Higher Skilled oponents
3 Extreamly cheaper for regular players
4 Know who is sitting next to your 1k marker
5 Reserve the field for practices or intro level stuff to get more peeps in your club.

and the list goes on, pleas add more if u have any other advantages

That members would pay a upfront fee of about 100bucks and a monthly small due around 10 bucks (for upkeep of the field). In order to do this you would have to be part of a club or a team, only members can get access to the field. Nonmember(s) would pay about a 15 dollar fee for allday air, field and COST paint. I don't think we will do rentals.
The field would be run by a goverment composed of members from the clubs and teams. Each one would have a representive. A treasurer, vp, and pres would be elected by the clubs to represent the club as whole. This is still just an idea, but we want to get a field and get it fast and I see this is the best way of doing it. Of course more planning would have to go in, but lets get this ball rolling.
-Doron

DA_DMX
03-12-2003, 04:01 PM
is this a club team cuz i go to suny brockport and i have been itching to play i would be interest in joing a league

cphilip
03-12-2003, 04:29 PM
moving to meet and greet.

Good luck with this.

hostage
03-13-2003, 07:27 AM
cool, anyone is welcome, they just have to be a part of a team or a paintball club prefable, to make it easier for upkeep sake.
-Doron

Shawn at suny oswego
03-21-2003, 12:07 AM
hay im the pres of the suny oswego paintball club, (my home is in rochester), I hope you get this up and going. i know some guys that will be home for the summer that are looking to play weekly for good prices. let me know how it goes.

hostage
03-21-2003, 11:06 AM
well right now we are kind of open todo anything. A few of us got jobs at Compete and if we can get more members working there etc then we might go with that...duno yet.
-Doron

DA_DMX
04-02-2003, 02:53 PM
hey do you know adam i think his last name is oizer i guess he plays alot he goes to utica college but he lives in the cha. he has a angel fly and a freeflow. i don't know if he plays alot at compete but he told me he is thinking about going to pro so i thought you might know him.

hostage
04-02-2003, 07:03 PM
name sounds familair, I think we are going to stick with playing at compete, we are getting some deals with them etc. So it might be easier doing that.
-Doron