PDA

View Full Version : Short Stroking Leak?

pbcustom98
03-12-2003, 06:16 PM
I gas up my mag and if I pull the trigger,and not let it recharge all the way back, it starts to leak until I shoot again. Is that normal? (I dont think it is..) Post any help you may have:)

Thanks in advance
Daniel

xen_100
03-13-2003, 01:53 PM
mine does that too. I think it is normal. if you pull the trigger again, it goes away.

pbcustom98
03-13-2003, 02:28 PM
I thought it wasn't normal but if it happens to you then I guess it is.. Thanks

If it isn't normal someone please post on how to fix this problem..

Thanks Xen
Daniel

athomas
03-14-2003, 09:41 AM
If you mean that it leaks after you fire and hold the trigger, then no, that is not normal. The mag shouldn't leak before firing or after firing.

If the leak is down the barrel when the trigger is released then check the power tube o-ring and spacers.

If the leak is down the barrel(psst psst) when the trigger is held in then check your on/off top o-rings.

If the leak is inside the body at any time then check the on/off outer and inner o-rings.

pbcustom98
03-14-2003, 09:49 AM
It doesn't leak if I hold the trigger. Only if I release the trigger and not allow it to go back all the way. If you need help understanding, I'll try to clarify it, just post.

Thanks athomas
Daniel

athomas
03-14-2003, 04:29 PM
Gotcha. It sounds like a powertube spacer problem. If you put a shorter powertube spacer in you should be fine.

pbcustom98
03-14-2003, 04:55 PM
OK I'll see if I can try it..If not then I'll just let it be.

Thanks again!

Daniel