PDA

View Full Version : Good small bore barrel

PRPB
03-13-2003, 12:27 AM
Need some info on small bore barrels. Lately the paint I have been getting at my local fields have been rolling right through my barrels. So that’s why I need to get one. I was planning on getting a SS Lapco AutoSpirit, but I can't find then anywhere. So what else out there is good that’s in that price range? And could you provide a link for me to thanxs.

Please don’t recommend any type of barrel system cause I don’t have the $$$ for them. And I'm not a DYE fan so none of them either.

yeahthatsme
03-13-2003, 01:06 AM
thats more of a ball detent/nubbin/loader problem then a bore size problem..cus if your ball denent/nubbin cant hold the ball, a small bore barrel wont help much...

PRPB
03-13-2003, 01:12 AM
No thats not the problem. See what I do is I take off my barrel. Drop a ball in and push it pass the nubbin to see if it will roll out and thats what they do. So there is nothing wrong with my nubbin they hold the ball just fine. It's just small paint.

Jerhew
03-13-2003, 02:02 AM
i don't know small you're looking to go but hey these are good barrels and only $23!
they have different bore sizes(listed in parentheses next to color)

http://www.paintballnumber1.com/cusprodbar.html

wingnut_30
03-13-2003, 10:52 AM
This will help you out brotha!

Bore Size Chart (http://www.ottersccustoms.com/barrelc.html)

Love, Peace, and Hair Grease

Magaholic
03-13-2003, 12:22 PM
Check ebay and the selling forums here for a Lapco Autospirit...you see them pop up from time to time...I have one and, in my opinion, it was worth the effort I had to go thru to find it! I LOVE MY LAPCO BARRELS!!!

I would, however, be willing to sell you my SS Lapco Autospirit if I could find an aluminum one to replace it with!

xen_100
03-13-2003, 12:26 PM
if you really want the lapco.

www.g3pb.com has em

autokokcer
03-13-2003, 12:35 PM
hi,

i got a lapco autospirit aluminum forsale $35 shipped. excellent condition. lmk

TippmannMan
03-13-2003, 07:46 PM
are you only allowed to use field paint?

PRPB
03-13-2003, 08:29 PM
Jerhew
i don't know small you're looking to go but hey these are good barrels and only $23!
they have different bore sizes(listed in parentheses next to color)damn that s cheap. I think I might pick one of those up.

wingnut_30
This will help you out brotha! Thanxs for that. Also on that site they have a Lapco 2 peice. Does anyone have a pic or somethig about it? I never heard of it before.

Magaholic
I would, however, be willing to sell you my SS Lapco Autospirit if I could find an aluminum one to replace it with!How much you think you let it go for if you can get a aluminum one??

xen_100
if you really want the lapco. Thanxs you for that site I think I'm going to get one from there.

autokokcer
i got a lapco autospirit aluminum forsale $35 shipped. excellent condition. lmkThanxs for teh offer but I really want the SS version.

TippmannMan
are you only allowed to use field paint?Yes thats all Im allowed to use. Which really sucks cause it cost an arm a leg