PDA

View Full Version : Good website for Mag barrels?

meloco14
03-13-2003, 05:58 PM
Whats a good website to order mag barrels from? I haven't found any with a good selection...

-=Squid=-
03-13-2003, 06:21 PM
did you try paintball gear.com?

TippmannMan
03-13-2003, 07:24 PM
meloco14 i just went through what you have been through and concluded it would be best to get a mag-cocker barrel adapter. unless of course you prefer twist lock and you can always call barrel manufacturers (specifically smart parts / dye / jj performance) to make one for you. i have my own reasons for not wanting any of those barrels which is why i decided to go for the adapter. you can try doc of www.docsmachine.com but i doubt you will get a reply for a while since he runs an extremely busy one man operation.

im about to order one from eddie of wild@akorn.net hopefully. good luck on your search. i may be biased since ive had a particularly bad experience with twist lock but in my opinion cocker threads are the way to go (more barrel choices too ;))

edit: oh i thought you were looking for centerfeed only. in that case check what squid said. also www.paintballarmory.com and www.xpaintball.com among many others. try a little searching. the problem is finding centerfeeds not mag barrels in general :p

meloco14
03-14-2003, 01:33 PM
thanks, ive already checked pbgear and xpaintball, i will try pbarmory...it seems most sites only have dye and smart parts barrels, which is fine, but im kinda looking for a lapco bigshot or the custom products system, which is hard to find for mags...

autokokcer
03-14-2003, 01:37 PM
hey if you dont mind i got 3 barrels for sale lapco bigshot, autospirit, and AA 16" forsale. they are all 35 each. all in excellent condition. the wear is where the twist lock is at.

TippmannMan
03-14-2003, 06:29 PM
sorry to cut you down autokoker :p meloco14 type automag "name of barrel" in google and viola. i havent looked for the lowest price but here is what came up at first.

http://www.paintballheadquarters.net/paintballheadquarters/Barrels_Lapco.html

http://www.azpaintball.com/shopsite/page13.html

autokokcer
03-14-2003, 07:22 PM
np... its a open forum.

misura
03-18-2003, 03:15 PM
2 sites for lapco bigshot barrels for mags
www.countypaintball.com great site www.paintballadrenaline.com never tried em