PDA

View Full Version : I Need Help With My Emag

amedeiros
03-13-2003, 06:51 PM
Ok, here is the deal, I bought an emag used on AO, it was working fine when it was sold but has some problems now. When I got it I gassed it up on mechanical and it shot pretty good. After I charged the battery, I set it up, and switched it to e mode, the trigger would pull, but nothing would happen. That was about two weeks ago, and still no e mode. It has an emagnum board installed. If any of you know what may be the problem, or can give me some advice, I would really appreciate it. Thanks in advance,

Adam

Kevmag
03-13-2003, 07:00 PM
Did you or someone else adjust the trigger? Might need to back it out a bit.

amedeiros
03-13-2003, 07:05 PM
I adjusted it, and backed it out quite a bit, I am pretty sure I did it right.

cphilip
03-13-2003, 07:13 PM
OK I bet I know. Happened to me. YOu have accidently put it into program mode. Reset it to factory defaults and then reset it up. If its not firing in emode this is most likely what happened. You do have a set of instructions? Look for the resetting it to factory defaults and it will start working right away.

cphilip
03-13-2003, 07:15 PM
Put the trigger back where it was. Its not the problem cause you didn't adjust it from when it was working right?
Its the program.

So this for me. When you pull the battery pin out what does the little light do?

amedeiros
03-13-2003, 08:31 PM
I don't have instructions, but I am pretty sure I can download them from AGD's site. And I didn't know I can reset the emagnum board to a default setting. That is cool, and very well could be the problem. Thanks for your help, I will try it and get back to you.

When I pull the pin out and pull the trigger, the green light flashes every time the trigger is pulled.

cphilip
03-13-2003, 08:43 PM
Then the trigger is ok. That means the Hall Effect Sensor is being triggered.

But does the light flash a few times and stay lit? Or flash and go out? If its going out then thats the problem. I think it should stay lit. And if not its unprogramed. Someone accidently put it into this.

I am almost certain its gotten accidently put into program mode. And it will not fire until it is programed.

YOU WILL NOT FIND THE INSTRUCTIONS ON AGD's SITE. ITS NOT AN AGD PRODUCT!!!!! They do not support that board. And do not like it as its capable of Full Auto. You will have to get a copy of the instructions for it. Its fairly easy to reset.

amedeiros
03-13-2003, 09:08 PM
The light doesn't turn off after a couple of shots, it stays on until I put the pin back in. I have already emailed tunaman about getting a copy of the instructions, and am awaiting his response.

cphilip
03-13-2003, 09:12 PM
OK that will fix you up. Its not sounding like its programed right. I cannot remember and no longer have a copy of those instructions. But this did happen to me and it was easy to fix once you went through the instructions. You do need a copy of the instructions. Whomever sold you that marker should have provided them. They may even be available online from the manufacturer of that board but he can tell you.

amedeiros
03-13-2003, 11:28 PM
ok, I got the instruction online, and have followed them. I programmed the board, but it still won't shoot. The light flashes every time the trigger is pulled, but nothing happens with the actual gun. I even set it to three round burst, and the light would flash three times every pull, but the gun itself won't fire. I am super confused, and need help.