PDA

View Full Version : VenomHardline

anthraxxx
03-13-2003, 09:09 PM
Anyone out there have one of these? I have one and after about the 3 time sliding it to shut off the air flow it has become incredably hard to slide back and forth. now i have never oiled it however while at skyball an agd tech did oil the thing for me. i didn't notice if he was able to get it moving freely again. is this something that can be expected from this product? would oiling it more and constantly sliding back and forth loosen it up again? what have been your experiences with it? is there a website that i can contact the manufacturer of this product to ask them? any help would be appreciated. its still is a sexy piece to have on my mag anyway.

later

Magaholic
03-13-2003, 09:32 PM
I know that mine is difficult to slide unless I oil it periodically...(let's not take that statement out of context! :)) Put some oil on it and slide it back and forth a bit...it will move more freely...

askman
03-14-2003, 01:50 AM
I prefer to use lithium grease on orings. On venom hardline, there are two O rings inside. If they dry up and/or swell due to CO2, it will make it hard to move. Another option is to replace the O rings with new ones. They usually comes with couple replacement when you buy it.