PDA

View Full Version : AO jerseys?

TheJester
03-13-2003, 09:13 PM
i'm gonna order 1, just some questions. 1st, how big do they run? i normally wear a large t-shirt, but if i need something that fits, like a dress shirt(the rare times i'm not bein a bum) i'm only a medium. so do they generally run big?, cause i know some paintball jersey's tend to. also, does any 1 know about how much the shipping generally is?

pbzmag
03-13-2003, 09:29 PM
Shipping is $7.50. You need to get a discount code from AGD for the CSG site won't let you buy one without a code. Total cost is $67.50 with all the graphics you want. As with the size, go a size up like other jerseys. They are also backlogged. I emailed them earlier this week and was informed that my jersey is scheduled for this week.

pbzmag

JAM
03-14-2003, 10:21 AM
yeah, my shipping was 9.50, the cost was 60 ($5 off with the AGD code).

I got a large jersey and it's cool. i also wear large t-shirts and medium dress clothes.

Agd got back to me same day with the code and CSG got me my jersey in exactly 3 weeks. It came out sweet too. In time for AOVA day. everyone around going to that? Pev's big game, March 23rd.

-j

wyn1370
03-14-2003, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by pbzmag
They are also backlogged. I emailed them earlier this week and was informed that my jersey is scheduled for this week.

when did you place your order? Just trying to figure out a timetable for mine.

pbzmag
03-14-2003, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by wyn1370
when did you place your order? Just trying to figure out a timetable for mine.

I ordered mines a month ago.

50 cal
03-14-2003, 02:58 PM
I didn't get in on the first of the jerseys. Where is the place to order 'em?

shartley
03-14-2003, 03:03 PM
Go to the AGD Store by using the link at the top of the page. They are in the clothing section.

hitech
03-14-2003, 05:19 PM
I ordered mine on Feb 17. I just emailed them (and received an answer within the hour) that mine is scheduled for next week. :D

These are completley custom products. They have been slammed with orders (good for them ;) ). However, waiting a month for a custom product is not a long wait, IMO.

Doesn't make waiting any easier...