PDA

View Full Version : What's with all the recent hating!?

FooTemps
03-14-2003, 06:45 PM
Man, I was just surfing the "sweet ghetto mag" thread. I found the project interesting. The 90 degree frame was a good attempt at porting the idea over to the mag. It was successful to in my mind, it was just a bit... ugly. I haven't seen someone trim their body like that either. It was... well, ugly, but unique and interesting. Oh yeah, did I mention ugly? I say it was a nice attempt that could turn out to be something good.
I wanted to post some opinions on paintballbeaver's work but it's closed now. It just bugs me how someone just posted "you are an idiot" without any reasoning or support behind his comment. Maybe if he said "You are an idiot for trying to do that yourself. It turned out really ugly.", I would be more forgiving. When did everyone start becoming haters and flamers!?
I also saw that "join the cocker owners" or whatever it was called (I didn't care much for that but I wanted to check out the conflict going on there). I gave it a quick glance and the first thing that popped up into my mind was "WTF!? Why is this character bothering with this?" I know it was probably to bug us. But, Is it really neccessary to go to such immature and childish methods to get attention? At first the thread didn't seem that bad but a couple sentences later it was just a diss to mag owners. "We went to cockers and will never go back to mags" is a bit harsh when said to a mag owner.
Psh, AO needs to lay off the "haterade"(as one of my friends would call it).

Evil Bob
03-14-2003, 06:53 PM
It's a phase in life known as "RTS" (Rebellious Teenager Syndrom) that usually affects males between the ages of 12 to 18 (also commonly refered to as "the stupid years"). They grow out of it eventually. Those that dont grow out of it end up in prision, the hospital, or dead.

-Evil Bob

FooTemps
03-14-2003, 06:57 PM
hahaha... Yeah, I can see that. It make sense since I am a teenager and sometimes I argue with my parents... Most of you long time AO'ers would remember my constant ramblings and rants of how all my attempts to get a mag failed. Yeah, then tunaman came along and shut me up. Heh, TUNAMAN is cool like that.

(I think I deleted a lot of those threads, but it doesn't matter. Those threads were just me asking for help/advice/letters/whatever so that I could convince my parents paintball wasn't evil. It eventually ended up all good.)

edited for spelling

Brak
03-14-2003, 07:02 PM
i think that 90* frame was a very nice attempt, and i liked it, i told him it was good, but not particularly attractive. as for the boob who started the cocker owners group, well, i couldnt say what i want to about him on these forums.

cphilip
03-14-2003, 07:08 PM
I didn't mind his attempt to start a cocker group at all. But in that very same first line he has to go and disrespect Mags on a Mag board! That was not even nessicary at all. Thats the part that upset me. He would have been free to talk cockers. But he is not free to disrespect the host group and members of the site while promoting another. That was totaly uncalled for.

Seems a rash of that today. We crackin down on it. We can all talk markers without going to far. A little good natured ribbing is fine. But that was blatant disrespect. And a few of our older members were in on that too. And they paid the price.

Evil Bob
03-14-2003, 07:11 PM
It's Friday, kids home with nothing to do but surf the net and try to make people angry. Nothing like a good bout of boredom to bring out the worst in people.

-Evil Bob

shartley
03-14-2003, 07:12 PM
I hate you …. And YOU… AND YOU TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And you, and you, and you, and …… you over there too!

I hate you, and you, and you.

I hate them too!

I even hate………………… YOU!

Get it? I hate you!

;)

shartley
03-14-2003, 07:16 PM
Pheewwwwww…. For a second there I was about to go into a Dr. Suesse thing….. One fish, two fish, you know I hate YOU fish. ;)

Evil Bob
03-14-2003, 07:32 PM
I do not like green eggs and ham, I do not like them, Sam I Am.... :)

-Evil Bob

FooTemps
03-14-2003, 07:35 PM
lol sam... you forgot "and I just HATE you!"

shartley
03-14-2003, 07:44 PM
I AM Sam, Sam I am! You will Hate Green Eggs and Ham!

Hate is good, and good is hate. Want some more, go read the Iraq Debate!

Some hate me, and all hate you. And need more hate, just hate Foo!

hitech
03-14-2003, 07:59 PM
I think Sam has finally lost it. ;)

shartley
03-14-2003, 08:01 PM
Originally posted by hitech
I think Sam has finally lost it. ;)
That is not very nice…. And for that……………….

I HATE YOU!:mad: :mad: :eek: ;) :D

MantisMag
03-14-2003, 08:03 PM
muahahaha. shut up foo. you are stupid and you smell. i hate you. and shartley you are old. old fartley. lol. i hate you too.

i got a gallon of haterade right here. anybody else want some?

1stdeadeye
03-14-2003, 08:09 PM
Now this is a funny thread!

SuessHartley,
Love your poetry. Can you work CollegeBoy in there anywhere!;) :p

Jack & Coke
03-14-2003, 08:20 PM
Too much HATE...

FutureMagOwner
03-14-2003, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by Jack & Coke
Too much HATE...

lollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollo llollollollollollollollollollollol

anyway sam, dont worry i hate you to.

and i hate you too cphil!!!(hope you see the pm i sent you) :)
EDIT: as i posted it i got a window saying he replied! lol hows that for speed)

GhillieGuy
03-14-2003, 11:32 PM
Hey brak, lookes like you started with the boob thing again!:D :p

FooTemps
03-15-2003, 12:51 AM
Hate on foo? Hate on you!
Oh heck, lets hate sam too!
While we're at it lets hate Jam,
who makes all those state sigs man!
Lets make hating asshats twich
By hating them until they itch!
WTF am I talking about?
I don't know, lets give this shout!
I HATE YOU!!!

By me! The worst poet ever!

BTW: Amazing how long this thread has lasted without being moved or being flamed...

InfinatyBPS
03-15-2003, 11:52 AM
Originally posted by FooTemps
Hate on foo? Hate on you!
Oh heck, lets hate sam too!
While we're at it lets hate Jam,
who makes all those state sigs man!
Lets make hating asshats twich
By hating them until they itch!
WTF am I talking about?
I don't know, lets give this shout!
I HATE YOU!!!

By me! The worst poet ever!

BTW: Amazing how long this thread has lasted without being moved or being flamed...

Can we say asshats?

alkafluence
03-15-2003, 02:39 PM
Originally posted by Jack & Coke
Too much HATE...

I'm sorry, but your picture begged this to be posted...

FooTemps
03-15-2003, 02:42 PM
Not sure... If the mods want me to take it out then I will.

thecavemankevin
03-15-2003, 02:45 PM
you know what i hate...???

this thread!

joeyjoe367
03-15-2003, 02:46 PM
Why can't we all just get along?!?!?!

Oh yeah, that's cuz I HATE ALL OF YOU!!!!
;)

FutureMagOwner
03-15-2003, 04:17 PM
why cant we...

stop doing this?

FooTemps
03-15-2003, 04:45 PM
Yeah, those page long space gaps are annoying as hell! I HATE THEM!

(I think maybe we should stop before this gets moved into the "useless and silly crap forum" aka friendly corner)

magman007
03-15-2003, 06:55 PM
Foo foo, what will i do with you?
Will i send you to shartley whose brain has gone to goo?
What about college boy and his rants?
Does he just like to act like fire ants in our pants?
What about that Phil Fellow?
Doesnt his hair make you want to bellow...
Why dont you cut your freekin hair!
altho, he and Load would make a great pair!
and tunaman what do you do?
Do you come here and shopw us your mags just to make us blue?
Xen, Xen my friend, how are you?
All banned and and nothing to do?
Miscue, you little dweeb you
stop acting so smart, you make me want to spew!
And i will end this by saying I HATE EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111 11111111!1 ;) ;) :) :) :D :D ;) ;) :) :)