PDA

View Full Version : Head count for the Bay Area AO day April 19th

Blennidae
03-14-2003, 07:32 PM
OK, per request here is a headcount in its own thread. If there is a change in anybodies status, let me know and I'll edit the post.

People who attended: 14
Blennidae (present and accounted for)
covadsucks (present and accounted for)
hitech (present and accounted for)
yagrmiestr + friend (present and accounted for)
Mighty Mike (present and accounted for)
InfinatyBPS (present and accounted for)
MinimagRockin' (present but not accounted for ;))
Curly (present and accounted for)
yllwsmrf + 4 friends (present and accounted for)
MrMag (surprise guest appearance)

ghideon (status unknown)

Maybes: 2
just_a_kid (just_not_there)
mrbrutal (mrantisocial? were you able to make it?)

No: 7
Kevmag
paintslinger
Evil Bob
tanstaafl
Gitaroo man
Orange dude
mxracer33x

AO will have a Ref working(not for us);)
bigbadvirus

Curly
03-15-2003, 12:55 AM
I am definitely in so add me to the confirmed list.

Curly
03-16-2003, 08:49 PM
Bump

yllwsmrf
03-31-2003, 11:32 AM
put me in as a "maybe" but i'm really more of a "most likely yes"

Just_a_Kid
04-08-2003, 07:04 PM
sorry i haven't been around much lately, but I need an update. Is it still at fair grounds?

Blennidae
04-08-2003, 07:14 PM
Still at the fairgrounds in San Jose. Updated to reflect Kevmag being out of town. Any other updates?

hitech
04-08-2003, 07:17 PM
I'll bee there, though maybe a little late. I have to drop off the wife and kids at the airport (SFO) in the morning (they leave at 7:30am). There going to see Uncle Phil. ;)

MagMan5446
04-11-2003, 07:34 PM
I'd love to make it, but I'm too broke to play. Have been for quite a while. Just sold my gun to get by today actually...

Curly
04-14-2003, 05:18 PM
Well, I have run into a problem. Both my dye barrels have gone missing after the LA pan am, and both my hoppers are broken. My halo shell is stripped where you attach the battery door and the imppeller in my Evo II broke. So unless anyone has an extra halo shell i dont know if i am going to be able to play. I am going to call odyssey and see if they can send me one before sat.

yagrmiestr
04-14-2003, 06:59 PM
Mag twist lock barrel? I've got a boomstick you can use and if my Halo comes this week you can use my 12v Revy. ;)

- Jeremy

Curly
04-14-2003, 07:37 PM
Nah, i need cocker threads for my timmy, thanks though. If I cant get new shells before friday i might take you up on the 12 volt offer though. Thanks.

-Jeremy

yagrmiestr
04-14-2003, 07:44 PM
I will have a spare cocker threaded barrel as well depending what I use on my ULE emag. (Ultralight or Freak). :D

Hopefully Odyssey will be able to get you shells in time.

- Jeremy

InfinatyBPS
04-14-2003, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by Curly
Nah, i need cocker threads for my timmy, thanks though. If I cant get new shells before friday i might take you up on the 12 volt offer though. Thanks.

-Jeremy

You can use my Dye SS 12" if you want...

Mighty Mike
04-14-2003, 10:10 PM
Originally posted by Blennidae
OK, per request here is a headcount in its own thread. If there is a change in anybodies status, let me know and I'll edit the post.

People attending: 8
Blennidae
covadsucks
hitech
yagrmiestr
Mighty Mike
ghideon
InfinatyBPS
MinimagRockin'

Eight is a good number for the first bay area AO day. Will make it a lot easier to remember names!!

Originally posted by Curly
Well, I have run into a problem. Both my dye barrels have gone missing after the LA pan am, and both my hoppers are broken. My halo shell is stripped where you attach the battery door and the imppeller in my Evo II broke. So unless anyone has an extra halo shell i dont know if i am going to be able to play. I am going to call odyssey and see if they can send me one before sat.

Curly - I have an extra smoke color 12v Revy w/xboard you can borrow. I also have an extra Dye SS 14 inch barrel and 16 inch Smart Parts barrel you're welcome to use. Both cocker barrels. Looks like you can make it afterall.:)

yagrmiestr
04-14-2003, 10:15 PM
Hehe, between all of us I think we have enough gear to outfit a small army (AO army that is).

One of my roommates is also deciding whether he will tag along or not.

Curly
04-14-2003, 11:03 PM
You guys are awesome. It looks like i may have new halo shells by then but i might have to someone up on the barrel offer.

yagrmiestr
04-16-2003, 11:06 PM
My roommate will be attending so add one more. He'll be using my rtp, so Curly I won't have a spare hopper, but it looks like Mike has one if you haven't got your Halo shells.

Jeremy

Curly
04-16-2003, 11:55 PM
I ordered shells yesterday so they should be here tommorow or friday. My team mate also found my ultra-light in his gear bag so I'm all set. Thanks for the offers though guys.

-Jeremy

yllwsmrf
04-17-2003, 10:28 PM
add my name to the yes list 'cause i'm definitely gonna be attending now. i'm also bringing 4+ friends.

Gitaroo Man
04-18-2003, 06:36 PM
not going

OrangeDude
04-18-2003, 08:09 PM
up

mxracer33x
04-18-2003, 10:57 PM
I just bought my house and am moving in this weekend, But ill definitly make the next one. Have fun.

Later

Curly
04-19-2003, 01:07 AM
OK WE ARE OFFICIALLY MEETING AT YLLWSMRF'S RED EZ UP.

He will be there around 8:30 as will I. I will be driving a silver volvo station wagon with a ski rack. I will probably be wearing a yellow dye shirt or a 2k3 dye jersey. My name is Jeremy. Please come up and introduce yourself (isnt this what the whole thing is about). Lets have some fun tommorow and play some ball.

Blennidae
04-20-2003, 12:10 PM
I'm going to leave this post here, so I have a list of bay area AO players for the next one. I had to send out a lot of last minute heads ups as I found new people whos location was local enough to notify.

If you are a Nor Cal AO member and would like to be notified of the next one post in this thread and we an use it as a reference. Those in the 1st post are already covered so you don't need to do it again.