PDA

View Full Version : SHartley's Keychain's {Amongst other Thing's He Does}

FESTUS33
03-15-2003, 12:46 AM
Hey AO'ers I think everyone need's too spend more time Visiting the Dealer's Forum's, And this is Only one Reason Why!!
Rick:eek:

FESTUS33
03-15-2003, 12:51 AM
The jacket I had Custom Made, But This Thread is about The Keychain!!! and SHartley will make one for Anyone who will buy it and the Price is Right!! Sam Take's Care of His Customer's:D :D

FESTUS33
03-15-2003, 12:56 AM
Oh Yeah and One More Just for Good Measure!!

bornl33t
03-15-2003, 03:18 AM
Seriously if I put every cool keychain I've seen or that was given to me on my key ring I'd be replacing my ignition once a week. I finally threw out the mini-letherman, mini-victorionox, mini-maglight, mini-flashlight from the auto body place, fingernail clipper, pop bottle opener,.... And now have 4 keys a mini-carabiner (sp?) and a keyless entry remote on my keychain for the jeep and 3 keys and a keylesss entry/alarm remote for the stang.

enjoy yours, but I want NO MORE CRAP ON MY KEYCHAIN PLEASE

fire1811
03-15-2003, 08:02 AM
i just got my AO keychain last week from shartley
good quality looks great
so go buy some :D

Trench
03-15-2003, 08:56 AM
Give me a price... I might buy 5 to put in the local pro-shop...

shartley
03-15-2003, 09:23 AM
Thanks Festus, and all…. So this does not turn into an actual sales thread, please feel free to comment here, but ask any questions in the Dealers Forum. We don’t need this shut down because it turns into a direct sales thread. ;)

Trench, shoot me off a PM.

Just a note to others…. If you have a club, pro-shop, business, etc. and would like custom chains for that as well, that is also available.

Again, thanks and I am glad you folks like them. Hopefully in the future I can reduce the price even more. :D

-Carnifex-
03-15-2003, 12:33 PM
Every time I see Festus I think it says Fetus. =\

shartley
03-15-2003, 12:45 PM
Originally posted by -Carnifex-
Every time I see Festus I think it says Fetus. =\
Honestly, at first so did I…. :D But now I think of Uncle Festus from the Adams Family. ;) He is the only other “Festus” that I know. :)

Linx
03-15-2003, 01:31 PM
I JUST realized it wasn't fetus!:p
Wow that's a relief. Here I thought a fellow cheese head was calling him self an unborn baby.:D
I really need to read things more closely.

land hurricane
03-15-2003, 01:45 PM
I JUST realized it wasn't fetus!

As did I. that clears some things up... ;)

FalconGuy016
03-15-2003, 01:49 PM
I thought it was fetus too :)

If those keychains werent $10 I would buy one

Trench
03-15-2003, 06:59 PM
Ok, I will Pm ya, but no can do if they are 10 freaking dollars...

shartley
03-15-2003, 07:31 PM
Originally posted by Trench
Ok, I will Pm ya, but no can do if they are 10 freaking dollars...
LOL I got your PM and sent one back. (and got the second one too, and sent one back)

But since you posted what you did publicly, I feel the need to comment on it…. publicly. ;)

For the record they are not ten freaking dollars. My normal price is $10. per keychain minus S&H. That is not ten freaking dollars, but $10. These are not mass produced by machine and machine finished by assembly line process. The molds are hand made, the pewter is hand cast, the finish work is done by hand, the resin is hand poured, they are then assembled by hand and packaged by hand. That my friend is a lot of freaking work for a keychain. ;) And they are not a lightweight keychain, they are quite heavy and contain a lot of pewter for their overall size.

I am not saying this to try to convince folks to buy them, but to help explain why they cost what they do. And as I have stated, I hope to be able to reduce the price (for individual orders) as time goes on. Bulk orders will of course NOT cost the full $10 a piece but depend on how many are ordered. But the price now may be more than some may want, or be able to, pay for them, but they are not overpriced. I know everyone will not buy them and I am comfortable with that. But I can’t in good consciousness just let folks go around acting like I am charging too much for a product that has so much work involved in it.

Again, if anyone who purchased my keychains feels they paid too much for them, I am willing to give them a complete refund for the return of the keychain. I don’t need to get the undeserved reputation of overcharging my customers for my products (even more so since I am constantly told that I undercharge for all my other work).

I am not upset, and must also point out that your PM still showed interest in the product. LOL I just could not let your post stand as is without clarification for the general membership.

I hope this helps clear things up. ;)

cphilip
03-15-2003, 11:06 PM
Since this is a Paintball related item and a AO specific item I think it needs to be in Talk.

Moving it!