PDA

View Full Version : Just got back from new store...

SlipknotX556
03-15-2003, 10:45 AM
Well, this new store kicks. Has everything you need. Prices are good, the guy that runs it is on Strange A. Speaking of them, I met them. As I was walking in, I saw 4 of them leaving, talked to them for a sec. Then as I proceded to walk in with my poster in hand, I was greated by Marc Davis #27, talked to him, got his sig. Bad thing is that I forgot my camera, got no pics. Seems that strange is staged right in my own town. Never knew that. They were really nice and ansered all questions ansered, then they were running the Badlandz VHS, World Cup VHS on their tv's, in the store. I actually saw one mag on the wall, it was a 68 classic. They were doing pretty good for their grand opening.

magman007
03-15-2003, 12:44 PM
cool to hear man! i wished i had one of those places near by... Maybe you should see about job oppertunities as i know you will be hanging out there on all of your free time! might as well get paid to do it!

Now you gotta find out what their mag mentality is. I mean saying their a smartparts team ,they may be a lil anti. Id just like to find out thats all!

SlipknotX556
03-15-2003, 01:30 PM
Well, I didnt really ask about mags while talking to marc. But their was a 68 classic, next time im in their, ill ask if they are gonna become a dealer. Also I have already began to ask the owner about a job, he said wait a month, because they just opened.

FalconGuy016
03-15-2003, 01:37 PM
lol I wish there was a store close to me.

Glad to hear yours is good