PDA

View Full Version : For those without Mags here on AO...what do you shoot?

DiRTyBuNNy
03-15-2003, 11:01 PM
i was just wondering since I'm a member of AO..have been for a while and I do not shoot any form of Mag at this time. I'm sure there are a lot more people like myself out there so i just wondered..for those on AO without a Mag..what do you shoot?

Myself..I've got a Triple Fade (Silver2Blue2Black) GZ Timmy with CP 14" 1-piece barrel, CP volumizer and Adjustable Ram Cap powered by a 68/4500 Flatline (so I'm only half non-AGD).

Python14
03-15-2003, 11:08 PM
My micro milled defiant. I am trading it for a mag though. Momma, Momma I'm coming hooooooooome.

The JOE
03-15-2003, 11:22 PM
I shoot an Outkast Cocker. I don't actually have a pic of it, but it's matte clear with a black CP 1 piece, DYE Stickies, and a KAPP DZIII, which if you have a decent imagination should give you a picture of exactly what it is...

Technically, I shouldn't reply to this thread, because I own a Mag...

But I want as many people as possible to know I own a Cocker so there!

Fritzy
03-15-2003, 11:43 PM
Hey DB, I have several mags, but the last few weeks I've been shooting your old Matrix :-)

I tell you, I really enjoy it. Not difficult to tear down and clean, either. I like it more than my old Emag. No kick = more accurate. I don't think I have shot a more accurate gun, and I own mags, 2 cockers, and a couple Palmers. I've owned Angels, but won't include them in a discussion of accuracy...

Great gun, thanks for putting it together!

Scott

Gitaroo Man
03-15-2003, 11:58 PM
well it used to be Dark Angel...how I miss her...

(soon to be Tuna emag)

DiRTyBuNNy
Yeah..you're not the first person to be out there enjoying a marker I used to own..hahahaha...but i'm glad you like it..

FalconGuy016
Well, my first 500 posts on AO I had a pro carbine

BobTheCow
03-16-2003, 12:15 AM
and my first, let's see, 392 posts+, own a 98 RT :rolleyes:
*whimpers for lack of money*

wimag
03-16-2003, 12:33 AM
becoming more partial to the bushmaster. Waiting for the new shocker to come out and go through it's trials. may have to change again.

Curly
03-16-2003, 01:18 AM
I shoot:

Gz timmy w/ Was board, Reaper Tripper, Titanium Ram, ER ram cap, clamping rise and snatch grip. I use a low pressure crossfire 88/45 tank. I have been switching between my Halo B and EvoII. I used to have problems with the halo but now that i greased the belt it does not seem to be forcing balls past the detentes. I used the Halo today and the gun just rips. Its madness. I emptied a hopper like nothing while sweetspotting on the way to my bunker. I love this gun so much. Its the fastest gun I have ever used. The EvoII is way to slow for it but is a back up hopper.

Out of the many guns i have owned... Angels, emags, electro cockers, shockers, etc, etc, this is the best gun that I have ever owned and it is also the gun only gun that i kept using for more then a couple of months. At this point i dont really have any good pictures but i will post an old one.

Statik7
03-16-2003, 01:44 AM
http://statiklabs.ath.cx/upload/s7f4.jpg

DiRTyBuNNy
03-16-2003, 01:46 AM
I'm thinking about picking the WAS board myself (pie in the sky claims not withstanding), along with a WAS eye and a fill and a case of paint to "go to town" with on the fools at the local field...I'll tell you one thing...my GZ with the Flatline is balanced perfectly the way i like it and it's nice and superlight. I'm leaning towards a Halo but right now she's being fed by the Egg II so we'll see what happens in the future. The new TE software for the HaloB is supposed to help out with balls breaking in markers like our Timmy's so we'll see what happens...

TheBigRaguPB4L
03-16-2003, 02:01 AM
take your pic

speedyejl
03-16-2003, 02:56 AM
Thinking about buying another mag to mess with.

My Impy-

http://www.elairsmiths.com/ToxicLPR.JPG

Masterjabba
03-16-2003, 03:08 AM
The red one chops like hell, and the blue one is an air hog, but other then that I'm happy with them.

http://www.frencheducation.com/images/markers.gif

shartley
03-16-2003, 04:49 AM
Originally posted by Masterjabba
The red one chops like hell, and the blue one is an air hog, but other then that I'm happy with them.

http://www.frencheducation.com/images/markers.gif
I know you are trying to be funny, but this thread does not say gun OR marker… it asks what people shoot. You shoot marking pens?:rolleyes:

Added: So I stay on topic… My Son and Wife and Daughter shoot Spyders. (And I squish them.. ;))

Cliffio
03-16-2003, 06:46 AM
the mamba

and its just too bad that dirty betrayed us

EsPo
03-16-2003, 08:43 AM
-Jackhammer II LPR setup
-14in dye Boomstick
-12in all american
-ND bolt
-ND slick shot shaft
-Rat hole hammer
-gadget grip
-ND biohazard hammer cap
-ND blade trigger
-Dye stickie grips
-68/3k pmi pe (not shown in pic)

soon to come
otb vert frame
evlution 2
ndz lo rise
aff(angled full flow)
some milling
and a powdercoat

dansim
03-16-2003, 08:54 AM
thast the saddest looking rev ive ever seen whats its deal yo?:eek: ;)

spydervenom
03-16-2003, 08:55 AM
my main gun is a black dragun. trick'dest one in the world :)

http://geocities.com/spydrvnm/blackdragun_left.txt

Bob Long's black intimidator delrin bolt (want to trade)
32ºspring kit
madman rocket valve
blac CiP vert feed adaptor
black system x angel lowrise
black aluminum freak back, red freak front and the red insert
black SVPB Bent v/a(coming soon), but for now, assault block :(
black bob long torpedo reg
"Red"(orangeish/bronze) system x lpc
red shocktech dropforward w/ CP on/off
slim Dark Horizons Ti striker: otter mod
macroline kit
CiP stick
milled for top cocking w/ sweet fins
Black/Red fade dust anno
crossfire 68/3k fiber wrapped tank
red rase tank cover
red turborev w/ jmj impellar

and i also have the most tricked defiant in the world too...or at least it used to be. but i dont shoot that anymore. and i have another dragun who is on her way to greatness!

shartley
03-16-2003, 09:00 AM
Originally posted by EsPo
-Jackhammer II LPR setup
-14in dye Boomstick
-12in all american
-ND bolt
-ND slick shot shaft
-Rat hole hammer
-gadget grip
-ND biohazard hammer cap
-ND blade trigger
-Dye stickie grips
-68/3k pmi pe (not shown in pic)

soon to come
otb vert frame
evlution 2
ndz lo rise
aff(angled full flow)
some milling
and a powdercoat
When I see that picture I think only one thing....

MEDIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D ;)

FalconGuy016
03-16-2003, 09:20 AM
Man some of these impulse setups are taller than they are long

here is a pic of my 500 post pro carbine :)

jfreak
03-16-2003, 10:00 AM
I shoot an Impact IR3, although I have always been partial to mags, I have never actually owned one.

sniper1rfa
03-16-2003, 10:09 AM
well, i usually shoot this...

http://www.automags.org/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=667614

Just got an offer for a fly LCD in trade, though...

Fatjon
03-16-2003, 10:20 AM
I just sold my mag and now i shoot this. Its a 2k3 BKO with MacDev reg. Soon to have all the vapor mods, and i have not decided what barrel kit i want yet.
http://www.automags.org/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=675035

TigerMan
03-16-2003, 10:28 AM
I use an 2k2 C&C Angel LCD. Got alot of stuff on it. When I first came here, I had a mag, infact out of all the guns I've owned, the gun I've owned the most of has been the mag (owned 3). Something always made me go back to the mag, but then on the last mag I had, I sold it to get an Impulse, then I realized I really wanted an Angel (gun I've always wanted). A friend of mine was selling his for a reasonable price, and I had the money, so I went for it and that's where I'm today.

Here's a pic. :D

SlipknotX556
03-16-2003, 10:37 AM
Well, I will be shooting a blue to black fade 2k2 timmy in about a week or so. All my mags are gonna be sold to get it.

folder504
03-16-2003, 10:50 AM
I have too many guns. The one I've spent the most money is a Stingray with a Warp Feed, coned venturi bolt, rear cocking, quick strip pins, 12" Eagleworks barrel, Lapco A-5 Universal bottomline adapter, Lapco Mag vert adapter, 47/3K PMI nitro tank. Then I've got 2 more Rays, 2 Rainmakers, a Tigershark, and a PGP.

AL3X OAKL3Y
03-16-2003, 11:09 AM
Matrix LCD:p
but i cant get the pic to work on here:(

TheMagMan
03-16-2003, 11:44 AM
2K1 Adrenalin Thunderstruck Angel LCD

:D :) :D

FalconGuy016
03-16-2003, 11:52 AM
Holy crap... *looking at warped ray*

why... why... :)

FutureMagOwner
03-16-2003, 01:37 PM
i got an emag but also use a rat impulse and i plan on buying a system x pro 2.0 cocker or whatever they call it in the summer and maybe some form of angel or other :)

DiRTyBuNNy
03-16-2003, 01:39 PM
Cool cool cool...this thread has gotten really good...

and Cliffio..I betray everyone...what's new about that?

TheGreyMage
03-16-2003, 03:28 PM
since i can never seem to let anything go, here is my entire collection, still intact from day 1 of paintball:

stingray II, in peices, waiting for me to work on it
a model 98 (from 98) with a 14" sp barrel, lp kit, maxflow reg and a big pb/dop drop for the 24 oz tank that came with my...

first nova new style, that had a vertical maxflow (now on the 98) and a boa barrel

second nova witht he 16 inch factory proted barrel, other than that stock

98 and 99 rainmakers awaiting time and money that was better spent on the air america raptor i just baught.

the worst part is that now that i have finally made the jump to nitro, i find myself looking at guns that i woulndt have baught in the past, ie rt mags and cockers and angels and every once in a while a shocker. but i think i am done untill late summer at least.

MrMag
03-16-2003, 07:12 PM
i have an lcd matrix right now.............used to have a clamshelled gz.

abrewin450
03-27-2003, 10:57 PM
hahahahaah. Falconguy: I agree completely.

SlipknotX556
03-28-2003, 12:24 AM
Well to top things off, I just bought a blue GZ timmy the other day.

wyn1370
03-28-2003, 08:28 AM
dragon or gz
the classic is now out on loan

beam
03-28-2003, 09:11 AM
My main marker is a Hyperframed Mag...but I also have this too:

V Sport Shocker
Vertical Max Flow
AT Board/Glacier Board
14" j&j 2 piece barrel (stainless/black)

Fred
03-28-2003, 10:15 AM
I have two markers:

CCI Phantom:
Urban Camo and black two-tone anno
-Stock class breech with 15round tube, and a custom vert-feed rail that screws on in its place.
-Doc Nickel P-stock with 3.5 oz tank on the P-drop.
-6 and 11in matching CCI barrels, 14 in custom Carbon Fiber barrel with SS tip and back.
-Under-barrel pump handle on custom block with a guide rod.
-AKA Sidewinder reg built into the valve body.
-Stock valve body and Hawaiian style (reverse bottomline) matched anno CCI quick changer for true stock class.
-Matched trigger shoe
-All new internals with a full nelson spring kit.

Pics Here: http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=52328&highlight=baby+together

Proline Sterling STP (Turbo)
-Gunmetal Blue anno
-12in brass lined barrel, anno matches.
-Old style pump handle
-shocktech drop
-female palmers stabilizer with ring mount
-9oz CO2 tank (should probably get anti-siphon...)
-AGD Warp Feed (smoke with black hose, pro-team powerfeed adpater coming later today...)
-Upgraded Turbo Valve and venturi bolt (cause the venturi has 2 orings less than the stock bolt, much smoother pump-stroke).

Pics Here: http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=73179&highlight=Got+my+Warp and
http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=73800&highlight=Got+my+Warp

:D Who needs a semi!?

---Fred

oneshot
03-28-2003, 11:50 AM
my collection

Dust Yellow Trauma Trix, sidewinder, matching 14 aa Freak tip, ss back, 90 45 Nitro duck Mega reg, clear Halo-B
(should be here in 3 weeks acourding to Pro)

newest addition

Black to Blue Lasoya timmy, black Freak back, black 14 AA front, adj. ram cap, Evo 2, 68 45 Nitro duck Mega reg

Gun metal grey, millenium milling, serial number is under 2000, lockout edtion so it has all the free flow goodies,Cp mini gas thru, got it looked over at cup, x-board Revy, this marker is by far my favorite gun to shoot,

Dust silver, lotus milling, Mini body size,picked up at cup, lockout edtion, maching eclipse hinge, cp mini gas thru,

next purchase will either be a X-mag, or a mamba Ir3, unless the new wdp dynasty addition ir3s look cool,

eric
03-28-2003, 11:58 AM
Man, some of you guys are QUITE loaded.
Im happy with my LCD, but i wouldnt mind trading for a timmy;)

covadsucks
03-28-2003, 01:05 PM
Originally posted by DiRTyBuNNy
The new TE software for the HaloB is supposed to help out with balls breaking in markers like our Timmy's so we'll see what happens...

HAHAHAHAHAHA! Yeah right. My HALO has the TE upgraded software, if you drain your hopper completely you'll chop on the last stack of paint. I've done it everytime with a single hopper of paint, whereas my Egg 2 hasn't skipped a beat, but feeds extremely slow in comparison.

As for markers, I shoot a black to grey fade 2k2 Timmy with WAS board, CP ram cap, Ironmen Eye covers, Lasoya trigger guard and clampneck...

Automaggin2
03-28-2003, 05:27 PM
Need to get a shocktech drop and a new barrel, probably a cp 2piece red

Crazy
03-28-2003, 06:50 PM
Only way to fly
http://www.paintballforums.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=2782

freek133
03-28-2003, 06:54 PM
After selling my lvl 10ized emag I bought myself a TMC Matrix, I dont have a picture or anything, (everyone knows what they look like now) but anyway It has a

* 14" ultralite,
* Pbc Lpr,
* Image bolt kit,
* Gun 20 chip,
* dye small drop,
* dye asa,
* And works lowrise

Im currently rockin a halo b (I think the eggo2 was the biggest dissapointment I have every wasted money on), and its actually really hard not to down a hopper off the break!

This has honestly been my favorite gun ive ever had/shot.. by the way just to keep good feelings I still have a minimag as backup though its not firing now for some reason.