PDA

View Full Version : 2 new designes

Umbra Solis
03-15-2003, 11:10 PM
after reading this let me know if I should repost this in Deep Blue.

note: I have changed this post due to the confusion generated by 1 of the 2 designs. It was a tube made of a food container (yes I am that poor and board). if I can sucsefuly make it, I will post a pic or two, but otherwise:
please disregard any refrences made to a tube design or fritos, thank you.

The Mega Hopper: this is still forming in my mind. the basis is that I'm tired of having to reload over and over. I don't know why, but latly I've been going thrugh (spelling) paint realy fast. one of the only solid parts of this idea is that the hopper will probebly be back mounted, and will requier a Warp. I'm trying to find a way of geting the force feed drive from and Egg (evolution). I'm sure they have "replacements" for the Egg, but I'm to tired to go look now. maby I'll take a look if I have time tomorow. as for capacity I was thinking along the lines of 500 rounds, but I'm just pulling it out of the air realy. I would love some feedback on the mega hopper, thanks.

FalconGuy016
03-16-2003, 12:00 AM
I have no idea how the tube works :confused:
Id really like to see the mega hopper though

Umbra Solis
03-16-2003, 04:48 PM
I'm still toying with alot of ideas. I'm even considering making it a hopper add on. if that's how it turns out, it would have the body straped to your back, with sort of a funle bottom, and then a tube that goes from the bottom of the body to and atatch to the hopper lid, and it would be gravity fed. If it's a stand alone hopper, then it would atatch to the Warp, and I would find some way of making it a force feed. today I took my Egg apart and I'm confident that unless I can make a body for the board and such, I cant use the feed moter (spelling). I still need to take a close look at other feed mechanisms, and I still need to find a body for it, so it's still all very theoretical. But when I make a final version (and get my hands on a digi cam) I will post it with full specs, and instructions (but I still might copyright it). So help me this will be the greatest gift to triger happy back men since the force feed, and E-trigs!! mwahahahhahaha! :p

Umbra Solis
03-16-2003, 04:50 PM
1. should I repost this on deep blue?

2. I am very open to sugestions and tips. I'd love a little guidence.

Brak
03-16-2003, 04:58 PM
its kinda hard to grasp, you mentioning fritos got me off track. post schematics for us to look at

Umbra Solis
03-16-2003, 05:24 PM
hahaha, sorry, just put the tube design out of your mind. the tube thing isn't all that importent to me, but my mega hopper is. I just read the "smaller Warp" thread, and they mentiand a "woppper," a hopper with a Warp integrated into it. I'm considering making that part of the design, but I'm not going to get a Warp until I get an X-mag. seeing as how I'm so low on funds (I am a high school student after all), I'll have the money to get a Warp when I have the money to get that dead sexy C&C X-mag in my head. this project won't be delayed by my lack of a Warp, because I still have to find a practical body. I'm going to edit my posts so new veiwers won't be confused by my atempt to make a pb tube out of a food pakage.