PDA

View Full Version : Warp Feed

Phat John
03-16-2003, 11:37 AM
Yesterday at the AO meet at Fort Paintball i won a Warp Feed and was intellifeeding it to my shocker. It says that you need to change the charge of the warp feed on the control panel, so i opened it up to get to the board and i do not see how to change the charges. I need help i got a tourny next weekend and need to get this set up.

BlackVCG
03-16-2003, 01:51 PM
www.robagd.com

Follow the Shocker I-Feed instructions and it will be perfect.

Edit: Okay, I looked over that again and noticed that it doesn't describe how to set the jumpers. Take off the black plate in the back and you'll see a set of four jumpers on the left side of the board. They should all be horizontal if it was a brand new one from the factory. Set two of those jumpers to vertical and two to horizontal. It doesn't matter which ones you set, just as long as you have two vertical.

This controls the dwell of the Warp after you fire. The longer it spins, the less chance you have of getting gaps in the wheel from outshooting your hopper. The wheel will keep on turning to fill in those gaps after you're done shooting a long string. As long as you have a quick enough feeding hopper and if you aren't shooting too fast to begin with, you can set your dwell as low as possible to save batteries and keep the wheels from slipping past the paint too much.

The three jumpers on the right side are for the input type to the Warp. Since you're sending a signal to the Warp from the Shocker solenoid, you want to have a jumper going horizontal on the middle two pins and one jumper below that. Leave the top two pins open. This sets it so it can receive a positive signal and the bottom jumper turns on the vibration sensor. Even though it will be taking the signal from the gun solenoid, it's good insurance to have the vibration sensor still turned on.

That's all you need to do to the board. Go ahead and put your black cover back on. A few things you should make sure of... Make sure that the screws that mount the Warp Feed to the bracket are nice and tight, make sure that you shove the black feed tube neck into the front port of the Warp ALL of the way. Loosen the top two screws on the Warp to make it easier to get it in all the way if need be. Use the o-rings on the black hose and make sure that you get the hose in all of the way. The o-rings like to pop out when you're pushing in the hose, so watch for that. Set up your 90 degree adapter on the vertical feed and you'll be good to go.

The Warp wheels are dry from the factory and the motor is brand new so it can act a bit goofy to begin with, but give it some time and let it break-in and it will work fine.

Good luck with your Warp and get some practice in with it before your tourney.

Phat John
03-16-2003, 03:16 PM
There is one thing i should have said. I am setting the intellifeed up through my S+ Frame. Would the right hand side jumpers be still be the same leaving the top open or would i need to change it.