PDA

View Full Version : What is.... (been out of this a REALLY long time)

MaGSkEr
03-16-2003, 04:26 PM
I finally played again today. Boy, my mag needs a serious face-ift. What is an X-Valve? I'm thinking its like the new RT valve upgrade? I assume lvl 10 is the most recent mechanical setup, but what about the lvl 10 superbolt or whatever it is called? Can I use that on my non-lvl 10 valve? And finally is there a vert. feed body for a standard mag yet?

When I stopped using mags, it was a few months after the Inteli-Frame was dreamnt up. I went over to a matrix, was amazing, loved it, highly recommend it. Sold that, invested in very nice guitars and amps, became famous, then today I went out and played cause I had a case of marbs sitting in my room. If anyone can fill me in, that'd be great

darklord
03-16-2003, 04:30 PM
The X-valve is basically an aluminum ReTro valve with a level 10 kit installed.

A level 10 is an anti-chop kit to put in ANY automag marker. The Level 10 superbolt is the bolt part of the kit (the kit consists of 3 springs, the bolt, 2 extra foamies, carriers, and shims).

And as for vertfeed bodies, you can put a vertfeed e-mag or RT pro body onto the classic rail. There is also the ULE (ultra light engineering) body, which is aluminum, and takes cocker threads. There's the no-rise body too, which is a SS body with the lowest feedneck possible, that clamps, designed for HALO B's, which feed faster with a smaller stack of paintballs.

puckmaster
03-16-2003, 04:31 PM
okay, First off, the level 10 superbolt is an anti chop bolt that is retro fitted to all AGD valves. (except sidearms)

The x-valve is an all aluminum retro valve or rt valve

You can put a vert feed on a classic mag by using the E-mag bodies. They will fir. but you need centerfeed mag barrels.

puckmaster
03-16-2003, 04:32 PM
Damn, you beat me to it darklord.:)

FooTemps
03-16-2003, 04:34 PM
Welcome back man,

AGD's been workin it's butt off to get out some nice new products. The xvalve isn't an upgrade for the retro/rt vavle. It's actually a whole new valve. The xvalve is the all aluminum cousin of the retro. LX (aka Level 10), is a new bolt and powertube assembly which almost eliminates chopping. It basically does this by making the system a two speed system instead of one speed. There is no LX valve since it only has to do with the powertube and bolt. The LX bolt won't work on a lvl 7 system. As for the vertical feed mag bodies... AGD is working on a vert feed all aluminum body. It will come in "Sluggo" or ULE form. The sluggo is just a body with excess aluminum to mill down for custom designs and ule is the "ultra light engineering" body which has minimal aluminum without changing structural integrity. They also have a no-rise emag/rt body that can be used on normal mags and minimags too.

edit: POOP ON YOU DARKLORD! YOU BEAT ME!

darklord
03-16-2003, 04:47 PM
Heh, I guess years of growing up with AIM and computer games really helped, eh? :D:cool:

Gadget
03-16-2003, 04:51 PM
You think that's bad, I stopped playing paintball before the RT was released......took me quite a while to get up to speed on stuff when I started playing again this year :)

Wc Keep
03-16-2003, 05:45 PM
hey if you want a vertfeed body get a slug of some sort. im getting a pbx slug body. you can find them in the dealers forum.