PDA

View Full Version : Tom and AGD...Who is team Lock N Load?

magman007
03-16-2003, 06:48 PM
OK, ive herd the talk, new agd sponsored team etc. But id like to know who are they? How old are they, what level are they playing etc. Also, why hasnt AO been notified of this new team? Im very happy to have a new team, i just wish we had known!

Curly
03-16-2003, 07:07 PM
I believe you heard this mentioned in the Agd Pride post right? Well when he said airgun teams i just assume that he means teams shooting agd guns. I do not believe he is saying the this is a new AGD sponsored team.

yeahthatsme
03-16-2003, 07:08 PM
me 2!!!

LaW
03-16-2003, 07:22 PM
well all i know about them is that someone posted something a couple weeks back about having a practice at CPX against AGD Lock N Load, the post on the pride getting 1st place just said that lock n load were shooting all emags.

AGD
03-16-2003, 07:57 PM
Lock N Load is one of the local teams here that we work with. They are not an official factory team but we consider them "under our wing" and get special treatment.

Unfortunately Keith and the guys are not net geeks like us so they dont get the offical AO fan club. How bout it guys??:)

AGD

magman007
03-16-2003, 08:22 PM
yea law, thats the same info i had based that post on. Tom, if you wouldnt mind, could you please ask ther captain to stop by, and post up their stats etc? it would really interest me. Also, it is great to see agd supporting Local teams and keping them under your wing..

btw which one of you has a wing? I dunno, neither jon nor JJ seem too fit for flying.. ;) sorry bad joke....

cphilip
03-16-2003, 08:26 PM
Originally posted by AGD
Unfortunately Keith and the guys are not net geeks like us so they dont get the offical AO fan club. How bout it guys??:)

AGD

Far as I am concerned if they are shootin Mags and winning they are alright by me! AO supports them! Get em online TOM!!!!

hitmanng
03-16-2003, 08:27 PM
Originally posted by AGD
Lock N Load is one of the local teams here that we work with. They are not an official factory team but we consider them "under our wing" and get special treatment.

AGD

Maybe you can give us a mailing address and we can flood them with snail mail support. Now that ought to impress them. :D
Hitmanng

Curly
03-16-2003, 08:45 PM
Originally posted by hitmanng
Now that ought to impress them. :D

Or really really scare them.

rehme
03-16-2003, 09:39 PM
Or really really scare them. thats a GOOD idea :D