PDA

View Full Version : New Mag User....

rux21
03-17-2003, 01:34 PM
Hey Guys,
I got to play with my first Automag this weekend at the So. Cal. Jungle island Scenerio Game. Sunny California was not so sunny this weekend. It rained non-stop from the time we started till the time the Generals called the game for the day. I was running CO2 the whole time so you can imagine the troubles I was having with the cold, wet weather. At one point I had to scrape ICE off of my AIR valve because of the rain. All in all my little stock mag preformed pretty good. I didn't chop a single ball. I'm so proud of it. :) Special thanks to RogueFactor for setting me up with this little Beauty. And I was representing with my new AO barrel condom!!!! I'm looking forward to upgrading and seeing what my new baby can do!!

NITRO is UPGRADE #1...

Glad to be a part of a Great Community!!!

take care guys!!

-Rux21

Automag P/F Left - Stock!! (I love it)

TheJester
03-17-2003, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by rux21
I'm looking forward to upgrading and seeing what my new baby can do!!

oh, you jsut wait, you don't even know what you're missing. stock mags are great, upgraded mags are orgasmic. my freind hadn't seen my mag in ages, i was still using co2 when he last saw mine. the other day he was up, and i showed him....well the only thing that was the same from the last time he saw it was the main body, everything else had been upgraded....he just about creamed his pants when he saw it. and he did cream his pants when he shot it and i showed him the lvl 10 on the x-valve :D

by the way, welcome to AO, i remember when my post count was 9

paint magnet
03-17-2003, 06:14 PM
Wow, an AO member for only 9 posts and yet you've already shown more support than most of us with 1000+ posts by buying a barrel condom :) Congrats man, I'm glad you're liking the mag. I'm loving mine here as well, and with a remote line I don't have any problems running Co2. HPA of course, is still better but no problems as of yet. I love it, its a great gun. Enjoy it, and I suggest you get an Intelliframe as well, they are sweet.

AGD
03-17-2003, 06:21 PM
Hi Rux!!

Welcome to AO!!

AGD

magman007
03-17-2003, 08:50 PM
wow man! you got the royal president of agd welcoming to ao! i wish i got that.... :) well ive made up for that, over 4000 some posts, tom must know who i am by now! ;) any ways, welcome to ao bro, im glad you had fun! Sounds like your thouroghly enjoying her!