PDA

View Full Version : thieves

darklord
03-17-2003, 02:10 PM
Okay, I'm just chilling at school today, and suddenly I hear about how this chick wanted to break into a local paintball store and steal guns. That really isn't cool. Why do people feel the need to steal from local stores? They do very little business as it is, that really is NOT cool. Anyone else been in a situation like this? I feel obligated to call up stores to let em know.

Anyway if anyone is in MA keep an eye out for some Russian kids, I'm not joking, the chick is pale, and russian, punk-looking... or possibly some other russian kids. I assume she meant BP Framingham, as it's really the closest store... I don't want to be a narc, but it's not cool that someone would steal from a small business like that. Or steal, period.

Anyone have any thoughts on this?

goat
03-17-2003, 02:28 PM
Just walk up in the lunchroom or some other public place and say very loud "I hear you want to break into the paintball shop", there now its out in the open and if she does how long do you think it will take for her to get caught...
Later

WARPED1
03-17-2003, 02:35 PM
Call the store, let them know what you heard. Who cares if the thieves think you're a narc? They're losers for thinking of stealing. Losers.......

2000Sabre
03-17-2003, 03:13 PM
What's not cool is to hear about someone who's considering committing a crime and not report it to the authorities. and possible preventing it. Do you know this person's name? Do you know who they hang around with? If you don't have any more information other than over hearing a conversation calling local stores isn't going to do you any good.

My suggestion is to tell someone at your school what you heard and have them report it to the local police if they see fit. Maybe you have a teacher, guidance counselor or assitant principal you can trust or feel comfortable talking to. Go to them and let them now what you heard, hopefully they'll take it seriously and look into it a little more.

Being a stand up person is nothing to be ashamed over regardless of what others may say or think. Imagine if this was your shop and it was robbed or if someone got hurt during the course of the crime. How would you feel if you knew you could have prevented it and didn't because you were afraid of what others would think of you. Do the right thing and tell someone. LOL

PsychoBaller
03-17-2003, 03:58 PM
My family will take care of those Russians.... you know we have one of those family business types feuds.....my last name being Soprano and all.......errr my bad.. its SORIANO.... but hey same thing and from Jersey and all.....

I'll make some phone calls.. they won't be bothering the place.

~da "dang it feels good to be a gangsta" baller

(my dad bought his mercedes from Globe Motors, needed to go service the mother and couldn't yrs back cause they were filming.... bah...)

BajaBoy
03-17-2003, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by PsychoBaller
My family will take care of those Russians.... you know we have one of those family business types feuds.....my last name being Soprano and all.......errr my bad.. its SORIANO.... but hey same thing and from Jersey and all.....

I'll make some phone calls.. they won't be bothering the place.

~da "dang it feels good to be a gangsta" baller

(my dad bought his mercedes from Globe Motors, needed to go service the mother and couldn't yrs back cause they were filming.... bah...)

.....huh... i dont get the whole globe motors thing

and im not being mean or anything but i dont thing we should refure (sp, i cant spell) to them as "russians" but what ever it dont bother me im irish;)

HoppysMag
03-17-2003, 04:47 PM
squeal, squeal like a pig. SOOOO EEEHHHHH SOOOO EEEEHHHH!!! here piggy pigggy piggy.... ah combo of latic acid andpower aid does that to you

darklord
03-17-2003, 05:43 PM
Alright well uh, the moral of the story is... don't touch me.

Kai
03-17-2003, 05:46 PM
*touch*

HoppysMag
03-17-2003, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by Kai
*touch*

lol:rolleyes: :D :p

temps
03-17-2003, 06:14 PM
"most" teenagers are just all talk.

darklord
03-17-2003, 06:30 PM
Originally posted by Kai
*touch* :eek: :mad: ;) :p :D :o :cool: :(

Hunter
03-17-2003, 07:52 PM
So what did you ever do about this who situation?

darklord
03-17-2003, 07:58 PM
Originally posted by Hunter
So what did you ever do about this who situation? Well turns out BP is closed on mondays.... I'm just going to keep my eyes peeled, I will probably give them a heads up.

Hunter
03-17-2003, 08:02 PM
Well hey man, at least you are taking the step a lot of others wouldn't giving the store a heads up and all, and if they get broken into they can use you as a witness cant they?

FutureMagOwner
03-17-2003, 08:08 PM
lets think this through if you call boston paintball and say some kids may try to rob them and you leave your number so you can tell them their names if it happens then if they rob them they will most likely think you did it and trying to make it look like your trying to incriminate someone else(believe me they will think of something THAT stupid). my recommendation is to talk to the principal or something and ask to leave your name annonomous if he goes and tells the kid who told lets just say he would be in trouble.

Fatjon
03-17-2003, 08:10 PM
Well if the store does get broken into he can play a big role in the investigation process.

Hunter
03-17-2003, 08:12 PM
ok..here is the game plan, break into it before you tell them and take everything in there, then go into the store and tell them that the russia kids at school were bragging about it, and then send all the stuff you stole to me so i can make some money for a change :D

darklord
03-17-2003, 08:19 PM
Yeah, I'm just going to play the fly-on-the-wall role right now, I don't want to accuse someone of doing something they didn't do. If they do try to steal stuff, I'll know who did it, same with a bunch of my other paintball friends....

Hunter
03-17-2003, 08:21 PM
You have friends, ow well thanks for explaining this a bit more, i'm out.

Machina123
03-17-2003, 08:30 PM
if somone stole somethin from my locall shop they would get caught seeing as how where i live is kinad small and whent eh shop owner caught them. i would feel more bad for the thief than the owner,

Tunaman
03-17-2003, 08:50 PM
Conspiracy to commit burglary...that is a felony! Contact your local authorities and dont even think twice! Even talking about ripping off a store should land you quite a few years behind bars...and they would certainly be well deserved too! We need more people like you to open their mouths when you hear something like this. Dont be afraid...do something before the shop owner has lost everything!;) :mad:

PsychoBaller
03-17-2003, 10:02 PM
Was in reference to the show the Sopranos.... if anyone has not seen the 3rd or 4th season where they have a couple o episodes or two, where Tony's sister gets involved with the Russians cause she stole a fake leg from that one-legged lady.

Tony says stay away from the Russians (russian mob).. yada yada yada... got to get revenge since his sister got beat up.. yada yada.....

oldsoldier
03-18-2003, 02:09 AM
See, here's the problem; if you knew a crime was gonna be committed, and you kept your mouth shut about it, you are, in the eyes of the law, guilty by knowledge aforethought. You knew a crime was going to be committed, yet you failed to notify anyone. Your best bet is to tell your principal, or keep your mouth shut, and pretend you never heard anything. The choice is yours, and your honor may be at stake.

Temo Vryce
03-18-2003, 01:07 PM
Talk to your Principal, Guidance Counceller, friendly teacher, or even the Janitor. Just tell an adult that you feel will believe you. Make sure that they understand that it could be just some kids trying to one up each other by say that "oh well I'll do this..." but you would rather play it safe and have the local field owners aware just in case. Even if you talk to the field owners yourself and they do get robbed and in return aquise you, youy don't have anything to worry about as you weren't involved and you did try to warn that it might happen. Even if nothing comes of it the field owners should be a little greatful for your thoughtfullness in trying to warn them.