PDA

View Full Version : emag trigger

la690
03-17-2003, 04:49 PM
i as messing with my trigger and it stopped working. i didnt mess with the length at all i only changed the magnets in the frame. i kept turning the hall sensor screw and pulling the trigger but nothing happened. when i would put a magnet on an alen wrench and run it over he sensor it would activate. shouldnt the sensor only need to be changed if i change the trigger length and not the return strength?
what should i do?

Load SM5
03-17-2003, 07:16 PM
When you turn the gun on do you get the display? Or does it appear to be scrambled or not show at all?

la690
03-17-2003, 07:20 PM
it displays perfectly. i fixed it. i think the sensor was moved around a little in there. if that wasnt the problem then idk what it was but i fixed it. does the magnet on the back of the trigger have to go a certain way?

Load SM5
03-17-2003, 07:42 PM
I'm not sure what you mean by a "certain way". But if it's in too close, when the trigger is at rest, it can scramble the sensor an shut the gun down. It's usually the first mistake new e-mag owners make when they play with trigger adjustment. What did you do to fix it?

athomas
03-18-2003, 09:51 AM
The hall effect sensor is polarity sensitive. Therefore you must have the magnet on the back of the trigger placed in the proper orientation. If it is on backwards, the gun will not fire at all.