PDA

View Full Version : Best trigger frame?

Magluvr
03-17-2003, 06:27 PM
Right now I have a lx minimag, pictured below. And I was wondering if a new trigger frame would help the trigger pull feel a bit softer/shorter. However I don't want to get the Intelli because I think it might ruin the look of my gun. :( What do you people think?:confused:

-=Squid=-
03-17-2003, 06:41 PM
Intelis look great on any mag, look around you will see them. The only other good one is a benchmark.

-sCaN-
03-17-2003, 06:50 PM
Originally posted by Magluvr
softer/shorter.
Well, i would say the intelliframe is more of a crisp feel to it compared to the benchy, a shorter pull by pretty far i would say. They benchy is more softer as you said but requires more distance to travel. This is from my experiences anyway! I would go with the intelli, i have had one of each color and wouldnt have any other frame.

sCaN

ChuckWag78
03-17-2003, 07:05 PM
If you want to keep your setup the same with the position of your hoses get a single trigger benchy. There great! I have not used the inteli, but I really love my benchy(I have a double trigger, I have used both double and single)

WARPED1
03-17-2003, 07:13 PM
Doesn't DYE make a nice frame too?

-=Squid=-
03-17-2003, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by WARPED1
Doesn't DYE make a nice frame too?
akk...how could I forget? I use a dye lol...

Magluvr
03-17-2003, 08:54 PM
Is there any different feel to the DYE over the stock, or is it just made by DYE?

Feel includes shortness, softness, side-to-side slop, etc...

CrazyLad
03-18-2003, 12:14 AM
doesnt the DYE void the warranty or something?

Dave
03-18-2003, 12:16 AM
must throw in vote for z-grip! :) If it's not totally your thing, you may want to consider the Y-grip, which is hopefully coming out soon. But yeah, I also have the Intelli, its great:)

AutomagRT1483
03-18-2003, 12:17 AM
Intelli or a Benchy. Thats my two cents.;)

Demobilized
03-18-2003, 12:33 AM
Intelli or the new y grip (whenever it comes out)

da_shibmeister
03-18-2003, 12:33 AM
heres what you should do: first smack some sense into yourself. cmon. how could the intelli ruin the look of your gun? slap a matte black blade on their and you will be rippin in no time. the trigger pull is a bit longer but easier than the stock trigger frame, but it is great nonetheless. also, ditch that reg. one, your intelli wont fit, and two, your only starving your gun for air. the highest input youll get from the reg is 600-650, and your mag really really wants at least 750. it already has one of the best valves on the market built in to the valve! so thats my advice, get the intelliframe. you will be happy!

Cryer
03-18-2003, 12:48 AM
At the AOTX meet, Tom brought a plastic mockup of the Y-grip. It looks great! I'm planning on buying one as soon as the oportunity presents itself.

WARPED1
03-18-2003, 01:03 AM
I'm buyin an intelli in April, they are the best IMO. Damn this getting paid once a months, and damn it to bills!:mad: :mad: :mad:

Jack & Coke
03-18-2003, 01:42 AM
What's the BEST SINGLE trigger frame?

Dye?

http://www.dyeprecision.com/images/hardparts/45frames/45-Frame_Mag-Sngl-Chrm.gif

Wc Keep
03-18-2003, 09:43 AM
dye frames void warrenty and are very stiff. if you really want to know which frame i like look in my sig. and i second the vote to ditch the reg.

Jack & Coke
03-18-2003, 11:15 AM
whooa... you tellin' me you like it long and sloppy?

(j/k)

rikkter
03-18-2003, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by Wc Keep
dye frames void warrenty and are very stiff. if you really want to know which frame i like look in my sig. and i second the vote to ditch the reg.

what do you mean by stiff? the trigger pull? wouldn't that really be determined by the mag, not the trigger?

i'm just asking, not trying to make a point or anything. i dont know if the dye trigger frames have so much nonsloppyness that it rubs against it self. you know? :confused:

Wc Keep
03-18-2003, 05:53 PM
well the dye frame is stiff like a stock frame. a benchy is much softer.

DonPage
03-18-2003, 10:10 PM
I've had the IntellaFrame for a year now and think it looks and feels great. A double or blade trigger will give you more leverage and the softer trigger pull your looking for.
You'll see all sorts of em on the field, ask someone to let you try it on for size, you'll be sold.

Magluvr
03-18-2003, 11:04 PM
Yeah, looks like the intelli is the way to go. But don't worry I have figured out how to keep my reg. :D

NOTE: I kinda need the reg since I live in the cold and have to use CO2. However, I do have it set up right so that it will not starve the gun, shoots at 360 fps with mag velocity all the way up, then the AIR limits the velocity to 295 fps. It must help cuz my friend's and I's guns are identical 'cept for the reg and mine can shoot a higher ROF with less drop off than his. :eek:

DeathscytheSK
03-18-2003, 11:25 PM
Since you are using Co2, for sure keep the Palmer Stabilizer, no doubt and you can consider getting a KAPP forgrip extender and try an intelliframe, you can get a different single trigger frame and keep what you have going, or if I were you, I would get an intelliframe and make sure the hose elbow is on the side of the regulator and not in the back of it, it might be as confortable but you will get used to it sooner or later and you would be able to use a double trigger frame, I have to have the elbow on the side of my Bob Long Torpedo regulator on my B2k becuase the regulator is too close to the trigger guard to be able to have the elbow on the back of the reg