PDA

View Full Version : pevs big game

Xerces
03-17-2003, 10:41 PM
i know many of you are planning to show up, just wondering if there was any kind of ao meet and greet thing anyone ahs planned...

Major Ho
03-18-2003, 10:05 PM
I should be able to make it...As far as I knew it was an unofficial mini AO day. Shall I wear the blazing yellow so yall can spot me? :D Straight edge, you boys should come, you have entire cases of paint to burn. Kenny, Kevin yall should come up, i drove to richmond for yall, yall should come up here. No blings...It'll be good I promise... Rob is coming out...To actually play i think...Dont you guys want to dirty up his beard with some paint? Ill have basecamp set up somewhere with blue camping equipment tables etc. Last time was "BlackHawk down scenario" ringing in at more than 700 players. This year Sev is coming to play. You know the guys from the pepsi blue commercial? A bunch more Ao'ers come to mind but I cant think of their names right now...come one come all, itll be oodles of fun.

thecavemankevin
03-20-2003, 10:54 AM
don't think i will be able to make this one Ho....sorry :(

Dave
03-26-2003, 08:24 PM
I'll be there! Wooo!

-Dave

FalconGuy016
03-26-2003, 09:52 PM
I cant make it :(

snakestang
03-27-2003, 01:33 PM
Is the Big Game BYOP???

Thanks!

Marchborne
03-29-2003, 06:21 PM
'Stang, the Big Game IS BYOP.

I will be there, forecast be durned. You can spot me by the black/blue Xmag, or, more obviously, by the "Team AO" jersey (also, coincidentally, black and blue).

I hope to see tons of automags out there, unlike L.A.:
"Where have all the automags gone..." :D

Major Ho
03-29-2003, 07:36 PM
No longer sporting the yellow tomm... I dont want the pretty yellow to get all muddied up :D Arent we a priss... Ill be wearing the pants I won at ronn sterns tourney, red and black. Look for a blue camping set up somewhere in a corner and Ill unfortunately be sporting my lil bros cocker due to my lack of a mag body. For real guys, come look for the blue camping picnic gear, we'll all sit around and shoot the bull... Maybe Rob can make an appearance

Marchborne
03-30-2003, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by Major Ho
Look for a blue camping set up somewhere in a corner and Ill unfortunately be sporting my lil bros cocker due to my lack of a mag body.

Well, the weather did get me. Some rain I can stand, but not the mixed snow and rain, etc. I hope everybody who made it has a great time.

Major Ho: what kind of mag body are you looking for? I have an extra black p/f hopper left, just let me know. Emails are better than pm's, as I hardly ever check 'em.

Major Ho
03-30-2003, 03:11 PM
I prematurely sold both my bodies hoping I would get the body from Xtreme Depot in by...last month?! But im still patiently waiting. I went along with 3 other people, we got all signed in, choroned, loaded up...All of a sudden... I said yall wouldnt mind if we left right now do you? And they all said, "Nope", "no" and "Not at all" So we left early :D real early(11:20)