PDA

View Full Version : Warp Feed Question

Tyger
03-18-2003, 04:38 AM
I talked to the folks at Pro Team, and they told me that their warp has a way to agitate without hooking it up to the gun using Vibration.

Does the AGD warp have teh same deal? MY aplication is currently "Classified", but suffice to say it's not an elecro-gun application. I would like to aquire a Warp for the project, more details upon request, but not publicly.

So, umm, can I put a warp on a non-electro gun and still get the mondo feeding rates?

-Tyger

masterninja
03-18-2003, 04:55 AM
Yes, there's a vibration sensor you can adjust the sensitivity on.

rikkter
03-18-2003, 06:09 AM
on my warp(from PTP) it has a external unit with a wire that i plug into the warp. and that uses the vibration from the gun to activate the warp. and what ninja said, it it adjustable for sensitivity

Muzikman
03-18-2003, 07:10 AM
Tyger,
People have put warps on Blazers without a problem. It does work, but your best bet is to figure out a way to intellifeed the non-electro. It's typicaly not that hard.

JEDI
03-18-2003, 08:52 AM
I originally had my AGD warp on my RTpro. No intellifeed, nothing connected to the gun. I had the jumpers set to run on vibration, and I cranked the sensitivity way up. I had no problems with it. The warp fed Very fast.

NiteWolf1138
03-18-2003, 11:07 AM
I ran my Warp at the 3-15-03 Texas AO meet in Dallas (http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=72675) with just a 9v battery and running off the vibration sensor.

There are options to run a higher voltage for a faster feed(12v max I think, search the forums to be sure) and if you can mount a micro-switch to you trigger somewhere then you can hook the Warp into that instead of running it off of vibration. Hope this helps.

NiteWolf1138