PDA

View Full Version : RT-Pro Questions

highzakite
03-18-2003, 02:57 PM
I just purchased a new rt-pro and am looking for a little advice and have a few questions. I'm hoping someone can help.

Is the flatline 68ci 4500 worth the extra money? I've never used nitro before, only co2 with previous markers, and the cost is quite a bit more. What nitro tank do you reccommend.

If I do buy the flatline nitro setup what cradle/dropforward do you reccommend?

How do you feel about a 14" dye boomstick? Is that the barrel to buy?

Does the level 10 come standard? I didnt think so but thought I read it on another thread. I was gonna buy one.

Thanks for your help.

dv8withn8
03-18-2003, 04:42 PM
Hey, the RT Pro is an awesome gun. The newer ones come standard with x-valve/level 10. You'll know by the "X" behind the RT on the valve.

I have a 68/4500 Flatline for my RT pro. It's worked great for me and it's actually cheaper than most adjustable nitro tanks out there. It looks a hell of a lot cooler too. ;)

I currently have the new 'clear' Dye drop on mine. It doesn't fit the dovetail mount perfectly (it hangs over the edge lengthwise)but it works and look nice. The shocktech drops look pretty sweet on em too. If you have a few extra bucks I would get an AO drop. They look awesome and provide the best support for your tank.

You can't go wrong with a Boomstick. They all will shoot the same no matter what length you get. It's all a matter of preference. I like playing front so I have a 10" too keep everything nice and compact.

Hope this helps you and if you have anymore questions feel free to ask.

highzakite
03-18-2003, 05:14 PM
Thanks for all the great info. I can't wait to get this gun and rock my friends. I decided to go flatline and boomstick. I actually ordered the LX, good thing I cancelled it in time. Where could I find an AO drop?

dv8withn8
03-18-2003, 09:56 PM
Here's a link to the AO drops...
http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=66240