PDA

View Full Version : Update

QUINCYMASSGUY
03-18-2003, 04:35 PM
Well it is the week that according to the last message, the ULE bodies will be shipping. I know that means the WEEK of the 17th before I get flamed, but with no news of preorder, no indication it is actually going to happen, and not even any idea of how much they'll cost and if I can afford one has me nervous. My Mag, which is my only paintball gun, has been sitting bodiless for well over a month now and I've been itching to play. And no, I am not renting considering I have spent close to a 800 bucks to improve this thing and I can't afford a second right now. Any many people are in the same situation. So....

Can someone in the AGD Inner Circle (meaning people who actually have official or legit news and not hearsay and rumors) please let us know the story? If they're delayed again that sucks, but at least tell us. I'm literally hanging around not being able to play because of this. And by now I'm sure you have a good figure on the price. You wouldn't send them out to be annoed and tell the company to give you a price later. If you're going to charge way too much for these things let us know so we're not sitting around to later decide that because of a ridiculous price that we'd be better off having sold our Mags and buying a different brand of paintball marker that does the good body work and can sell upgrades as standard (Toxic Matrix, etc).

It's going to be great having a nicer looking body on my Mag but it's been off the shelf way too long because I sold the body when the time estimate on the ULEs was a week or two, not a couple months. And as cool as some of these modified slug bodies that are available are, paying $250+ for a basic annoed body without ball detents and feed tubes is something I am not about to do.

Russ
03-18-2003, 08:22 PM
...paying $250+ for a basic annoed (slug) body without ball detents and feed tubes is something I am not about to do. Me either...I'll build my own slug, or, if the price is OK, get me an ULE mainbody :D