PDA

View Full Version : where can you get these

rehme
03-18-2003, 05:48 PM
i want to get these grips but cant find them can someone give me a link to where to order these. THX

EDIT: will these fit a mag they probably do since the are 45s

rehme
03-18-2003, 05:52 PM
i am talking about the clear grips not the hinge frame

Reo5th
03-18-2003, 05:52 PM
http://www.dyeprecision.com/sticky_order.html

$10.95 directly from dye.

shartley
03-18-2003, 05:57 PM
:rolleyes:

Reo5th
03-18-2003, 06:02 PM
Oh c'mon shartley, i've used these before. They do their job, feel nice, and look good. Whats wrong with that? Just because they're not hand made (which would run me up $35 or more) doesn't mean they're more likely to break. I really don't see what your deal is with Dye, (as I assume thats what you're rolling you're eyes at.) The man wants clear grips, and Dye happens to make a good pair! Gimme a break!

Ah...Whats in a name? That which we call a Rose,
By any other name would smell as sweet ;)

manike
03-18-2003, 06:13 PM
Maybe Shartley was rolling his eyes at someone asking who's grips they were and where to get them when they have a huge DYE emblem embosed into the sides in the picture posted... :D

rehme
03-18-2003, 06:23 PM
well the reason i want to get them is so it will match my clear halo B and they look preaty kool. Also i will be able to look at my sear!!!

shartley
03-18-2003, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by manike
Maybe Shartley was rolling his eyes at someone asking who's grips they were and where to get them when they have a huge DYE emblem embosed into the sides in the picture posted... :D
Ding ding ding!!!! ;)

(Added: And would anyone like to let him also know my stance on Dye products? ;) Manike?)

FooTemps
03-18-2003, 06:44 PM
hmmm... would your stance on them be that they're good but extremely overprices?

shartley
03-18-2003, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by FooTemps
hmmm... would your stance on them be that they're good but extremely overprices?
ummmm Nope... but close. ;)

I LOVE Dye stuff for the most part. I will agree that some of their stuff is priced higher than similar products on the market, but I would not go as far as saying it is “overpriced”. :)

But most folks know that on AO I am about the last person anyone can think is bashing Dye. LOL I tend to stick up for them with great fervor. :D

_Spork_1
03-18-2003, 07:00 PM
kapp=more overpriced

the friggen flame bodys cost 700 bucks

but they are almost as sexy as DYE

Reo5th
03-18-2003, 07:05 PM
Originally posted by shartley

LOL I tend to stick up for them with great fervor. :D

Good man.

Ya see, here is the confusion. When I hear the word 'Shartley,' great fervor is the first phrase that comes to mind.

And because SO many AOer's simply love to complain about Dye (TK included ;)) I thought It was you who shared that same fervor. My appologies, ya understand right? :(

shartley
03-18-2003, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by Reo5th
Good man.

Ya see, here is the confusion. When I hear the word 'Shartley,' great fervor is the first phrase that comes to mind.

And because SO many AOer's simply love to complain about Dye (TK included ;)) I thought It was you who shared that same fervor. My appologies, ya understand right? :(
LOL No harm done. It was actually kind of funny knowing that what you posted could not have been more opposite if you had tried. ;) It would be hard to get upset over that.

It’s all good. :D

WARPED1
03-18-2003, 07:33 PM
I won't give DYE my money. They charge waaaay to much for average stuff. I'd buy used DYE things, as long as they're not getting my hard earned cash.

MrRottenTreats
03-18-2003, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by Reo5th
That which we call a Rose,
By any other name would smell as sweet ;)

Not if it's called a stink blossom.:p :D

(shameless Simpsons quoting)

WARPED1
03-18-2003, 09:40 PM
I love Simpsons! D'OH!